Fostering

This one shot may adapt into a new fanfic so don't take this idea because I will report you.
Me and Bruce has been married for 7 years (married at 18). Me and him have been the Bat and the Cat going around Gotham making sure it was safe. Every time we went to a gala we always got the question of when are we going to have children. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared about being a mom. But Bruce never has and never will force me to do something I don't want to do. We have had conversations about having kids we always said that we would wait. But how much longer could we wait. We weren't getting younger and I know that sounds like someone in their 30s who was single and had no kids and only had a maximum of 10 years left to bare a child but still we aren't getting younger.

I wake up and walk down to the study to see Bruce as I know that he would be there. I walk in and see him reading a newspaper. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around him. I see him smile. I kiss his head before jumping over the couch and sitting next to him. He leans forward and kisses me.
"Morning" he says.
"Morning" I say learning my head on his.
"Anything interesting in the news today" I ask.
"The foster care system has decided that they are going to take in street kids and put them in foster care until they are adoptable" he says. I smile.
"This city is actually looking at the street kids now. Never had that when I was a kid" I say. He puts his head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry" he says.
"Babe we have known each other for 13 years stop apologising for something my ass of a mother did" I say. He kisses my neck. I lean my head back and moan.
"Ok it's to early for that" I say pulling away. He chuckles.
"Would you consider fostering" I ask. He looks at me.
"Well are you ready. I mean I know we have been talking about this since we first got married I just didn't know if you where ready you know with us going out and fighting crime" he says.
"I know but I want to give children who where like me a happy childhood where they don't have to be scared of being killed or arrested for stealing food to survive" I say. He rests his head on mine.
"Do you really want this" he asks. I nod.
"I really want this B" she says.
"Then I'll call today and ask about it today" he says. I pull away and look at him.
"Really" I ask. He nods. I laugh before jumping on his lap and kissing him.
"I love you" I say.
"I love you to" he says before kissing me again.