Office (2457 words) UPDATED

Bruce Wayne was in the Sirens Club. He was sitting in a booth with a bunch of girls. He had gone out many nights of the week. He mainly went to the sirens club because he knew Selina would be there. Even though he would be intoxicated most of the time when he saw her. He knew he still felt something for her. Even though she didn't because he blew it.
Bruce saw Selina walk into the club. Bruce would be lying if he didn't say she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. And he would also be lying if he didn't say he was turned on by the dress she was wearing.

Selina walked over to Barbra who was drinking

Selina walked over to Barbra who was drinking. They talked for a few minutes which he was assuming was some business. He saw Selina look over at him for a second before turning back to Barbra.

After a couple more drinks Bruce sees Selina walk out of the door. Bruce gets up and follows her. He sees he in her heels. Swaying her hips back and forth. She walks up to a door and opens it. Bruce follows her in. She realises that someone is there and goes to throw a punch. Bruce catches her hand and smirks at her.
"Bruce What are you doing here" she asks with a angry face.
"You look very good tonight" he says. She shakes her head.
"Don't makes me feel special" she says turning around. Bruce grabs her waist and pulls her into him. She tries to get out of his grip.
"Bruce stop" she says.
"Why can't you see there is something between us" he whispers in her ear.
"There was But you blew it" she says.
"Oh really" he says connecting his lips to her neck. She breathes out at the sensation. Bruce sucks on her neck. Selina moans. Bruce trails his lip up to her ear. Selina grabs the corner of Bruce jacket and moans.
"Bruce" she breathes out. Bruce smirks against her neck. She turns around and faces him. She connects their lips. Bruce loft Selina up and places her on the desk. Selina grabs his tie and pulls it off and throws it across the room. She takes his jacket and takes it off him. Bruce's hands trail down down Selina waist. Bruce's hand lay at the end of the dress. Bruce grabs the end of it and starts to pull it off. Selina lifts it over her head. Bruce sees her in a black bra and pants. Selina goes to his shirt and starts to unbutton it. Selina moves it off his body. Selina moves her hand down to his trousers and unzips them. Selina pulls them down. After Bruce and Selina are just in their underwear. Bruce turns to the desk and pushes everything off of it. He lies her down on the desk and starts to kiss down her body.
Bruce reaches the corner of her underwear. He starts to kiss the corner. Selina lifts her legs up and puts her hands in his hair.
"Bruce" she moans.
Bruce pulls the pants off of her body and throws them on the floor. Bruce pulls down the sides of his pants and they fall to the floor. Selina looks at Bruce. She grabs the sides of his lower back and places his in front of her area.
Selina pushes him into her. She moans. Bruce leans over and kisses her neck. After a couple of minutes he starts to move in and out of her.
Selina's hands run down his back her nails digging into his skin.
(Ok they both reach their orgasms and then they go to the floor and make out before falling asleep)

Bruce wakes up in the morning. He has a headache. He turns over and realises that he is naked. His eyes widen. He turns and sees a curly haired girl lying across from him. She was naked. Bruce looks at her before he starts to realise who it is. The girl turns over and faces him. Oh my god. Selina opens her eyes and sees Bruce. Her eyes widen. She sits up.
"What happened last night" she says putting her head in her hands.
"Did we have..." he starts.
"Don't even finish that sentence" she says.
"Selina you just need to accept what happened" he say.
"How could I have let this happened. I only had 2 or 3 drinks" she says.
"Where even are we" he asks.
"We're In Barbra office" she says looking around. She looks at the clock.
"Shit" she says getting up and grabbing her clothes.
"What" Bruce asks.
"Barbra is going to be here soon. She is going to kill me if she sees me like this" she says. Bruce gets up and grabs his clothes.
Bruce starts buttoning up his shirt as Selina finishes putting on her dress when the door opens.
Selina and Bruce look in shock and see Barbra and Alfred in the doorway.
"Here He is" Barbra says pointing at Bruce.
"Thank you. Master Bruce get you things we are going" Alfred says. Bruce grabs his jacket and walks out of the office.