Wayne Gala

Changed a few things.
Bruce walks up to Tabitha, Barbra and Selina's apartment. He is wearing his suit.
Tonight was the Wayne Gala and Bruce had invited his girlfriend of 5 years to the gala like all of the others they have gone together. After everything that happened with Jeremiah. Gotham finally brought back to normal. Bruce became batman and Selina became Catwoman. They where the crime fighting duo. The bat and the Cat. Everyone in gotham knew about the Bat and the Cat but no one knew who they where. That is the way they wanted it.

He knocks on the door. After a few seconds the door opens and there stands Barbra with little Barbs (Full name Barbra nickname Barbs. Older Barbra Babs).
"Uncle Bruce" Barbs says as she runs to him. Bruce kneels down and hugs her.
"Hey" he says.
"Why you wearing a suit" she asks.
"I'm going out with Aunt Lina" he says. She nods.
"She'll be out in a second" Barbra says. Bruce nods. Tabitha comes out and sees Bruce.
"Another Gala i See" she says. Bruce nods.
"It seems they are having these things a lot" she says.
"Yeah a lot of charity we want to fundraise for" he says. She smiles.
"You ready to go" Selina says as she walks into the room. Bruce stands up and sees his girlfriend.
She is wearing a long black, simple dress.

She walks over to him. He wraps his arms around her and she smirks at him.
"You look beautiful" he says. She smiles and boops his nose. He chuckles.
"You two stop being lovey dovey or your going to make my little nugget throw up" Barbra says. Bruce and Selina laugh.
"Selina are you going back to the manor" Tabitha asks.
"Maybe I'll text you if I am" she says.
"If your coming back don't be out to late and if your going to the manor remember use protect look what happened to me and Jim" Barbra says. Selina rolls her eyes.
"We're leaving we will see you later" Selina says as she grabs Bruce's hand and they walk out of the apartment.

Bruce and Selina walk into the gala. There was a lot of people there. Bruce and Selina walk over to Alfred who was talking to Lucius.
"Ahh Bruce Good to see you... Selina" he says with a nod.
"Evening Lucius" Bruce says as he wraps his arm around Selina's waist.
"I see that lots of people are donating. This is a good cause you are raising money for Bruce" he says.
"Thank you Lucius but I was selina who recommended the charity helping the street children means a lot to her" he says looking at her. She smiles at him and kisses his cheek. He smiles.
"Well I'm going to find out how much has been donated so far" he says leaving.
"You look very nice tonight miss Kyle" Alfred says.
"Thank you Alfred" she says.
"Well why don't you two go and dance we have 3 hours until the end and then we find out tomorrow how much has been donated" he says. Bruce smirks and takes Selina's hand.

Bruce brings Selina up to the roof. He opens the door and brings her up and she sees the roof decorated.

"What is this Alfred told us to dance" she asks

"What is this Alfred told us to dance" she asks. He smirks.
"He never said where we should dance" he says. She laughs. Bruce and Selina walk into the heart. She puts her hands on his shoulder and he wraps them around her waist. They say to the music that is quietly playing in the background. They rest their heads on one another's and enjoy the feeling.
After a few minutes Selina feels Bruce loosen his grip on her. He goes to the ground and on one knee. He holds out a box with a ring on it.
"Selina Kyle I have known you for 10 years and in those 10 years I have fallen more in love with you then I though I could ever love someone. After my parents death I though I could never love someone in the way that I love you. So I was wondering if you wanted to marry me" he asks. She puts her hands on her face and tears go down her face.
"Yes you sap" she says. He laughs and stands up and puts the ring on her finger. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. He wraps his arms around her waist and they sway to the music again.