CHAPTER 13: PEACHTOWN SKATING RINK

"Hold me down through these troubled times... look me in my eyes, call me on my lies... don't let me be a victim to my stubborn pride... hold me down through these troubled times... every time I ride shit come for me..." 

//SONG:  STUCK IN MY GRIND BY NIPSEY HUSSLE//

DELONTAE'S POV

I remember...

 When Alisha and Aisha was all I had. When I found me a fuckin way, at fuckin' 15. I was desperate-- and I got my own connect. And all them niggas on the block, even grown niggas was hatin' on me. So I never slept- and I focused on my daughter, taking care of her, spoiling her...

I think about them mornings she would wake up crying and hungry. And Alisha would still be out -- 5 in the fuckin' morning, it was just me and Aisha... Bathing her, feeding her, doing her hair, playing with her and trying to make her say daddy. The first time she said "da-da" I was so fucking happy I went out and bought us matching outfits. Like a sucka.

When I found out Aisha wasn't mine that's how I felt, like a sucka. Found out Zo had been all up in Alisha, and he was Aisha's biological daddy. And that shit changed me. Something inside me -- something inside me broke. Something snapped. And changed...

And I flipped the fuck out. Some would call it.

Well, I say. I didn't flip the fuck out.  I was Reborn. And now I don't give a fuck about no DNA test or none o' dat shit no fuckin' mo', and FUCK Zo Butler too. Aisha is mine. And I know exactly what da fuck I'm doin'. Especially when I think about them days... and the war between me and Zo that used to drive me and drive my focus.

I was determined to make Zo hurt more than any death could after he took perfection from me. He took the only perfect thing in my life, away from me. And my heart grew dark like a muhhfucka....  

"Nah dat bitch blood on BOFFUS nigga!" ... I can still hear dat nigga Zo sayin' dat shit to me about Alisha. To this day.

So yeah. Aisha is MINE.  Fuck this shit, fuck Zo, fuck the world. I'll do what da fuck I wanna do. And errbody round dis bitch know dat. Except this lul nigga Trent who done touched Aisha.

My heart grows even blacker...

Aisha is mine...