CHAPTER 2: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

INTRODUCING BODEN ARMSTRONG AKA BO OR YOUNG BO

 All these niggas out here watching me, checkin fo' my gear and shit cuz they know what it is and how I roll.

"Nigga I know yo rich ass ain't ridin' no bus!" my boy Will laughs at me when I walk up.

These niggas know I got a new car so they hatin'.  But I'm waitin' on my girl, fuck these niggas. I look up. And the sky even looks early when I slap my nigga's hand at this bus stop, chillin'.

"You know I ain't ridin' no fuckin' bus nigga," I let this nigga know, and Aisha rolls up in her new ride, right on time, with that Lil Baby beatin'.

"Now what nigga aaaaa," I laugh at Will when his face drops.

It's the first day of school, and all these niggas staring and these bitches extra mad. They know Delontae bought Aisha car, but they be actin' like I did it. And Delontae got shot last night so errbody staring at Aisha cuz they know she slang for him. Delontae is like the biggest weight nigga in our hood now that my daddy don't fuck wit that shit no mo, so I hope Tae don't die. Aisha gone be kinda fucked up if he do, cuz Tae pay the rent and the bills at her house.

Man, Delontae got Aisha a car, AND a cake wit 1300 dollars on it for her 13th birthday, frontin' like her daddy did it for her but we all know betta. Now all these niggas want Aisha. Includin' me.

 Includin' me

"I told ya'll Aisha got a car!" "She got all dat money too!" "Aaaagh Lacey mad!" "Ain't nobody mad boy!" "

"I told ya'll Aisha got a car!" "She got all dat money too!" "Aaaagh Lacey mad!" "Ain't nobody mad boy!" "... da phat ride , dat shit fast as hell!" "Aisha be hustlin' nigga." "She saw Big Tae get shot, my sister told me." "... Aisha got one of her own, plus she live by herself and do everythang for herself..." "... just cuz she ain't got no parents!" "Ya'll hoes mad, Aisha the shit!"

I get in Aisha car while they all talk shit. We hug and tongue kiss for a long time, shining on these folks out here.

Big Tae in the hospital fightin' for his life, and Trent on the run, so it's like the biggest hood drama plus Asiha be so fresh to be her age and shit it makes me proud to be wit Aisha while these hatin' bitches at the bus stop watch me. They tried to fuck wit me all summer and shit and make me feel bad for pickin' Aisha to be wit, 'cauz she ain't fuckin' yet she still a virgin-- and on top of dat my parents fuck wit me about Aisha too. But I don't be givin' a fuck. She dress better, look better, can go more places and be out, got a Charger and shit betta than all these hoes. And she fun to be wit. I shoot my baby mama Lacey a bird. Ever since Aisha birthday, I ain't said shit to that hoe Lacey. I let my mama do it.