CHAPTER 5: HARD HEADED

"I need a girlllfriend,.. it's you that I need girl.. and you always on my mind.. I need a girlfriend, and I need you right now. Lovin', kissin and holding you tight, never lettin' go.. I gotta have yo love girl.." GIRLFRIEND BY BOBBY BROWN 

RIGHT after Bo and Aisha pull away from the hospital...

BO'S POV

Delontae's wife comin' all at Aisha and shit on some bullshit, and I'm trippin' on the shit my damn self. I was good at first, but now I'm like what da fuck is up?? Delontae into Aisha, way too fuckin much.

And then when Tae woke up, she went back to school after Principal Wydell came at her like it's all good -- tellin' me she ain't even seen that nigga but one time since the incident, far away at the morning assembly. Me and my niggas done decided to run up in dat nigga house dis weekend or catch his ass slippin' some kinda way after the football game -- to pay his dirty ass back for what he did to my girl. But now, I don't know if Aisha be likin' these old niggas or what.

 "I need some tape," Aisha cry to me, trying to make Big Tae diamond pinky ring fit her thumb. Somethin' fucks wit my heart, and my stomach like- a fucked up feeling. I just speed up.

"Stop and get me some tape- you gone pass the dollar general!" she say, and I buck a hard right and swerve into dollar general parking lot.

I kinda can't believe I just did that shit, and me and Isha both look around - my eyes dart 'round for the police or somebody. I calm down and turn back around.

"Boy!" Aisha say and stare back at me.

"Fuck dat Isha, why dat nigga keep givin' you shit?!" I finally just say dat shit!

"He like my big brotha, that's it Bo-"

"A fuckin' car, all dat money, all dat jewelry? And now he wake up and give you dat? Hell naw," I cut her off.

"You know I work for him, him and my daddy was tight-"

"Naw, hell naw. Look Isha," I turn to her.

"Ain't shit free, my daddy taught me dat shit. Ain't shit in this world free," I let her know.

"Delontae ain't never touched me or even came at me NO kinda way like dat! Fuck you and his bitch!" she mad as hell. And I get mad too!

"You stupid if you thank he ain't settin' you up to be witchu! He wanna-"

"No he ain't!"

"He wanna fuck, yes da fuck he iz!!" I yell back! She stare at me shaking her head no.

"Nun unh. Delontae wouldn't do no shit like that," she say-

"Fuck it, keep takin' his shit den and I'll just take my bae mama to the fair," I let her know.