02. TATTOO

GOY
CHAPTER TWO: TATTOO

GOYCHAPTER TWO: TATTOO

Tattoo. Scott wanted a tatto.

Aurora was all for the idea, thinking tattoos were pretty herself. "It's like a colouring book, but on your body." She mumbled from the backseat of Stiles' Jeep as they rode to the tattoo parlour.

"See, Rory gets it." Scott smiled lobsidedly, jerking his thumb over his shoulder to the little girl. She smiled wholeheartedly back.

"Psh!" Stiles scoffed. "Rory doesn't know what she's talking about. She missed nap time today."

"Because you lost Reggie!" The angel shrieked from the back, hands coming to rest subconsciously on her stuffed puppy, Reggie.

Scott giggled as Stiles gasped. "I did not!" He looked back at her momentarily, mentally cooing as she tried her best to look intimidating. "You were the one who left him in here!"

"You guys are adorable," Scott sighed, thinking about how himself and Allison used to be. Although the two had never openly told him about their ddlg relationship, he had his inklings.

"Thanks. You too, bud." Stiles clapped Scott's arm as he threw the car into park. Simultaneously, the three unbuckled their seatbelts and made their way out of the car.

As soon as her pink sneakers hit the ground Stiles had a hold on Aurora's hand. She smiled at the action because she adored the way he was protective over her, even if it was simple gestures like holding her hand.

The tattooist sighed upon seeing Scott's drawing of the tattoo he wanted. "Boy," said the bald man. "It's a good thing you drew me a picture."
Scott smiled sheepishly, shirt rolled up to expose his bicep.

"Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles mocked, holding up a drawing of a lizard person, obviously referring to the Kanima, or Jackson, Aurora wasn't quite sure what to refer to it as. The puppy dog eyed boy gave stiles a pointed look. "Too soon?"

"How about this?" Aurora picked up a different drawing, turning it around to face the two boys. The PowerPuff girls was drew so delicately onto the piece of paper causing the two boys to laugh, imagining someone like Scott -muscly, a jawline of steel and who could literally turn into a wolf- with such a sweet and innocent tattoo.

"I think that's more of Stiles' style, Rory." Scott laughed. She grinned up at him, turning to watch Stiles' cheeks become pink.

"I don't know, man, are you sure about this?" Stiles flicked through the book as Aurora came to stand by his side, looking ever so small against him. "I mean these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott shook his head with a lob-sided grin on his face as he watched his best friend and his girlfriend.

"Okay." Stiles sighed, placing the drawings back on the table.