39. TOUCH ME

GOY
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: TOUCH ME

aurora nodded eagerly into stiles' shoulder, trembling to the touch as his warm fingertips made their way up her thigh

aurora nodded eagerly into stiles' shoulder, trembling to the touch as his warm fingertips made their way up her thigh. her breath hitched as her thighs tried to clamp themselves shut in reaction to his delicate touch.

"so responsive." he mumbled, fingers dancing across the waistband of her underwear. "that's my good little puppy."

"daddy, i c-can't take it." she sniffled, pushing her forehead into his collar bone. "i-i need it."

"you need it?" she nodded eagerly as his hand ever so slowly dipped into the waistband, his warm fingertips against her bare skin. aurora twitched, trying to inch his hand forwards. "oh, angel. why didn't you say?"

"i have-" the words spilling from her mouth came to an abrupt stop, a whimper replacing the relational thinking. the raven haired boy's fingers had reached down lower into her underwear, collecting her wetness on his finger. instantly the little girl's hips bucked up into his hand, begging for his finger to move to that sensitive sweet spot.

but it didn't. stiles' hand slipped right out of her underwear, past the waistband of her skirt. with his free hand he pushed the shirt that she was wearing up and past her bra. and then, with a smirk, his wet finger trailed up her delicate stomach. she whimpered as the cold air hit the trail, gripping onto stiles' biceps. she'd never felt so desperate before, rory was certain that it made her ten times more sensitive. she shuddered, groaning into his ear. "please, daddy. please, j-just touch me."

"sound so pretty when you beg, baby. you'll do anything to cum, huh?" she nodded eagerly, blushed cheeks becoming an unknown shade of red. "yeah? get yourself off then."

"huh?"

"you heard me, angel." his warm hand slipped back beneath the fabric of her skirt and underwear, pressing straight against the sweet spot. rory straightened up, her nerves dancing endlessly. he was finally touching her. before he even moved his fingers against her clit, or before aurora had the chance to jut her hips, stiles flattened his hand out against her pussy. "get off on my hand, pretty girl."

she wanted to protest, she really did. but she'd been waiting so long just to feel him against her, she was willing to do anything. with a shudder the little girl lowered herself onto her lover's hand. her grip was iron tight on his biceps as she moved herself, eyes squeezing shut at finally receiving the pleasure that she had been begging for.

her hips jutted and spluttered against his warm hand, trying her very hardest to reciprocate the feeling that she got when he actually touched her. rory was unsure where this sudden mean streak had come from, but there were bigger things on her mind, like finally getting that sweet release.