46. YOU NEED ME

GOY
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX: YOU NEED ME

"y-you told your dad?!" aurora shouted as she clutched onto stiles' hand harder, the two running the best they could to catch up to scott

"you're a little behind, angel!"

"hey! i'm d-doing my best!" they skidded to a stop outside of their english class, eyes wide at the sight of scott being pushed into a stack of chairs by their very own english teacher. miss blake caught sight of the two, effortlessly pushing her table with barely a touch of her fingers. the wooden table slammed into the door, shutting it and cutting off any form of getting inside that aurora and stiles had. "what the balls?!" aurora scrunched her nose, trying to decipher how someone as frail as miss blake had just performed such a stunt.

stiles tried his best to get the door open again, pushing and shoving as hard as he could. it wouldn't budge.

"is that your dad?!" aurora peeked into the room through the window in the door, eyes widening at the familiar sight of the middle aged man. his eyes were wide and a gun sat in his shaking hand, pointed at the woman in front of him. words were falling from his lips but the two couldn't hear them. all they heard was the sudden bang and ringing of a bullet flying into blake's leg. she wailed and winced.

it was too much to watch when the two caught sight of a knife lodged in his chest.

aurora looked away, desperately rubbing at her eyes and wishing to wake up from such a terrible nightmare. eventually he managed to push through, pulling the little girl with him.

they ran into the room, hearts pounding and heads spinning.

"dad?" stiles cried.

scott stood up to join the two, his eyes bright yellow. aurora turned away from the boy, her eyes widening at the sight in front of them. the window of the classroom was smashed open, and noah stilinski was nowhere to be seen.

and only to make matters worse, a storm had hit beacon hills.

aurora hated thunder. it shook her to the core. but something that grossed her out to the core, was seeing miss blake put on an innocent act for derek. aurora also didn't like witnessing them kiss as derek played along.

"they're already here, aren't they?" scott and stiles stood out, coming into the raven haired woman's view. aurora, as clumsy as could be, tripped over one of the loose bricks in the wall, sending her stumbling onto stiles' back ever so gracefully. the two males moved to support her as the eldest wolf in the room rolled his eyes with a sigh. it had obviously happened numerous times before. "so, they told you it was me? that i'm the one taking people?"