Chapter 21

Sorry for the slow update :( :( :( university sucks balllllsss

anways things are gonna get interesting after this chapter,

not that his chapters not interesting.... hahah 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uSTTV0dBmE&feature=plcp watch? :) 

enjoy :) <3 

CHAPTER 21

I sat on the deck till I had gotten a text from Harry, stating he’d come get me in two hours. Then I started panicking... I sprinting back into my bedroom and stripped myself from my pajamas so that I could hop into my shower. I didn’t even give myself time to enjoy the water like I normally do. I just hopped in and hopped out.

I twisted a towel around my hair and my body then walked into the bedroom. I sat on my bed and stared into my closet, realizing I have no idea what I'm supposed to wear. I didn’t bother texting Harry because he always just told me to put whatever on, he didn’t care.

Like this one time he informed me he was taking me on date, and wouldn’t tell me where. So I wore a nice dress with some heels. Turns out he was taking me to the football game, I meant I love football. But do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to show up to a football game in a dress and heels?! Worst thing about it, when Harry picked me up he didn’t even tell me to change, and just looked at my outfit and chucked slightly.

I sighed to myself and decided to go half casual and half dressy, I grabbed out my tight fitting high wasted black skirt and a loose white shirt that I can tuck into it and placed them on my bed.

I walked over to the top draw of my dresser and slide it open revealing all my undergarments. I stared at them with a blank expression fro probably five minutes before I decided to pull out my baby blue lingerie that still had the price tags on. I quickly ripped off the plastic then slipped myself into them. The blue and black lacy bra had mega push up in it making my boobs look like they were triple F’s. And the matching thong barely covered my area at all. I took a deep breath trying to imagine taking off my outfit in front of Harry, and trying to imagine what his facial expression would be, what he would do. He’s seen me naked, many times, I don't get self conscious about my body around him anymore because if he didn’t like it I'm sure he would’ve broken up with me by now.

If Harry didn’t want me tonight, then I don't know what’s wrong with him. He’s leaving me; we have no idea when we are going to see each other again. He should want it just as much as I do.

I blow dried my hair and decided to straighten it for once instead of leaving my natural wave. Once that was done I applied my minimal amount of make-up, spending most of the time on my mascara. I glanced down at my phone and seen I had five more minutes until Harry was scheduled to arrive.

HARRYS POV

I walked out of Louis’ house with my fist clenched tightly together, leaving the rest of the band in there. The only person I wanted to see right now was Katie, and luckily that's where I was heading. I slammed the door of my audi before starting the engine. Quickly, I glanced at the clock to see I had five minutes to get to her house, which is about 10 minutes away. Great, I hated being late. I quickly shoulder checked then squealed my tires as I merged onto the road. Good thing I got a fast car.

I pulled in her driveway, noticing that her mom must have left from when I was last here this morning because Katie’s car is the only one in the driveway. As I walked up to the front door I did up the buttons on my blue dress shirt that I failed to do up at Louis’ house.