Chapter 5

Sorry for any mistakes. I wanted to get one up today because I have a lot of tests this week so I wasnt sure when else I would be able to post.  So I wrote this chapter quickly.

Comment opinions :)

twitter-- @KyraBreanne

CHAPTER 5

I was brutally awoken to my mouth watering and a lump starting to rise. Oh god. I quickly jumped out of my bed and sprinted to the unfamiliar bathroom in my room. As soon as I was in range I vomited nearly missing the toilet. After it finally stopped I had enough energy to bring myself to sit by the toilet instead of standing by it. I was so thankful to see my familiar cosmetic products on the bathroom counter because it confirmed that I was in my own room. I massaged my temples trying to get rid of my headache and recall what all happened last night. Last thing I remember I was sitting at the bar with Harry when these two guys, who were pretty good looking were trying to get me to come over to them. Of course I wasn’t, I never really liked talking to strangers so I just politely giggled and shook my head signalling that I'm not coming. Next thing I remember was Harry calling my name then when I turned to look at him he just stared at me for what seemed like forever. Then him putting his hand on my chin, pulling me closer. Last thing I remember is us sitting with our faces so close, that we were breathing into each other’s mouths. The rest of the night is just black.

I’ve probably been laying around the toilet for about half hour now, so I decided to get up. I slowly managed to pull myself up off the ground and out of the bathroom. I glanced at my alarm clock. 10:49. Oh great, my mom has probably been at the beach since 8 and is probably freaking out as to where I am. I pulled on my bright orange roxy bikini. I always tried to have bright bikinis because they accelerate my naturally tan skin and go great with my long blonde hair. No, not bleach blonde, I absolutely cannot stand girls who destroy their hair by bleaching it every six weeks. And, to make matters worse, it doesn’t even look good! It looks totally fake, and in my opinion, they look like attention seeking tramps.

I pulled some jean shorts and a black belly shirt with a small amount of colors added in, grabbed my room key and a beach bag. Quickly put on some sun block. Then, I was out the door walking to the beach. The building our rooms were in was right beside the club and the lobby. Whereas the beach was on the complete opposite side of the resort so it was a fairly far walk to get there. Then, once I got there I looked down the never ending beach to see it just packed full of people. Awesome, how am I going to find them? I took off my sandals before stepping onto the sand. Then I started my journal, walking parallel to the water and searched every single beach chair there was. After about 3 minutes of walking I heard my name being called. “KAAATTIEEEE!” I quickly spun around 180 degrees searching for the voice. “KATIE OVER HERE!” I turned to the left and seen Anne wearing a sundress, with one hand above her eyes blocking the sun and one waving dramatically about her head at me. I sighed in relief because I had finally found the only four people I actually know on this beach.

“Honey, where have you been? You cannot waste away your vacation sleeping, from now on you are up and ready at 9:30, no later!” Of course my mom was already nagging me as I arrived. “Okay mom.” I let out a small smile to her, cutting the conversation short. I looked around to find a chair and seen the only one was next to Harry. He was lying on his back with his hands under his head. Wearing nothing but some multi colored swim trunks which were higher than normal revealing almost high of his upper leg. The only other thing he was wearing was his ray ban sunglasses. My eyes slowly trailed off to stare at his very toned stomach. The way he had his arms placed just made him look even better, causing his biceps to slightly be flexed. “Are you going to sit down or just keep staring” Harry said letting out a small smirk. My cheeks instantly flushed bright pink as I walked the rest of the way to the chair beside him. I set my bag down and laid down on it. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep.