Chapter 29

Just want to quickly say how truly sorry I am for not uploading for such a long time :(.

I know lots of you were waiting, I just had my finals for 1st semester at uni and they killlll,

anyways I hope you like it

CHAPTER 29

KATIES POV

“I’m calling him.”

“Isn’t there some sort of five day rule you’re supposed to follow?”

“I don’t really care...” I shrugged, “I want to try and date again and I think I could actually start to like him.”

She rolled her eyes, “I think you just want to be able to secretly creep on Harry.”

She’s right. But I scuffed it off; I wasn’t going to admit that. “Yeah right, like I give a shit what he does.”

“Yeah okay.” She giggled slightly. She obviously knew I was lying... it wasn’t a full lie though. I did like Josh, and I did want to get to know him better. Even though he was once going to be just a one night stand, I can see it going further.

I hovered my finger over my phone, and then finally decided to press ‘call’ on Josh’s contact.

“Hello?” He answered rather quickly.

“Hey Josh!” I said, trying to sound a little flirty.

Silence.

“I'm sorry who is this?” He questioned, I felt myself frown. Did I not give him my number too?

“Katie...” I replied slowly.

“Katie who?” He questioned again. Oh my god.

“Smith.”

“I'm sorry I have no idea who you are.” He said calmly.

“Oh...um... okay sorry. I guess ill hang up then...?” I awkwardly questioned.

Silence, again.

“Okay... bye.” I said again.

Then laughter.

“Oh my god Katie, you actually think I wouldn’t know who you were?” He laughed.

I felt myself smile, “well I don't know I mean you could be a huge player.”

“Ouch, I'm hurt you would even think that...”

I was still smiling when he said, “So you couldn’t stand not seeing me? And you want to meet up?”

“Jesus Josh, I didn’t know you were so cocky.” I laughed.

“Well I was going to add on that I want to see you too.... but okay.”

“It’s your lucky day then.” I smirked.

“Oh really?” He questioned “Were meeting up today or what?”

I checked the clock, “I guess I could do that, I don’t work tonight.”

“Sick,” He hummed “I can pick you up at seven?”

“Sure, I’ll text you my address?”

“Sounds good, see you later babe.”

“Bye.” I said, dragging it on.

I smiled as I hung up my phone and looked at the screen, a picture of me and Alicia from a night we were both drunk. The first night I got with a guy after harry, the night I realized that that would be the only way I would get over him.