Chapter 30

***SHORT FILLER CHAPTER, SORRY IT'S NOT AS EXCITING AS OTHERS.

AND SORRY FOR THE CRAZY LONG WAITS, UNI JUST STARTED AGAIN. ILL TRY TO UPDATE IN A WEEK! 

CHAPTER 30

HARRYS POV

“Are we done now? Can I get back to my date?” Katie questioned, I looked up at her to see her newly usual smirk on her face. I hated it; it made my heart sink because I never knew that expression before.

I looked  at the ground, not knowing what to say so I shrugged, “I guess so.”

“Good.” She added, I looked up just in time to see her turning on her heel and start to walk the other way. Her skirt fit her body perfectly and I couldn’t help but stare at her arse as she started to walk away. I glanced up again to see her blonde hair swaying back and forth.

The color in her hair was barely noticeable now and it made it so that it looked like she always used to. Except her hair was straight instead of her natural curl I loved.

Bringing back flashbacks of her walking away from me at my pool back in Holmes Chapel, or when we were at Niall’s and Josh’s house.

I didn’t want to stand by and let her walk away from me anymore.

I started taking steps towards her and then unconsciously said, “actually.” Then my hand reached her tiny waste and I felt myself spin her around and pin her up against the wall to my left.

My hand had left her hip and they were both on either side of her head. I had my body pressed tightly up against hers which caused my breathing to get heavier.

I felt shivers go through her body, which caused a small smirk to form on my lips. She always used to shiver like that when we got close, I knew she liked it.

“Not even close to being done.” I whispered again, which caused her breathing to hitch slightly before I roughly pressed my lips against hers.

She responded quickly, quicker then I would’ve expected.

I felt her arms wrap around my neck and start to tug at the ends of my hair like she always used to, sending shivers down my spine. I knew I didn’t have to hold her in place anymore so I took my hands off the wall and placed them around her wasted tightly, trying to tug her closer to me but it was impossible due to how close we were already.

Her mouth opened slightly and allowed my tongue access into her amount without even asking. Her fingers moved farther up on my head and tangled into my hair.

Suddenly reality hit me and I realized where we were, and who were in the building with us. So as much as I wanted to continue to snog her, I was the one to pull away.

I planted a gentle peck on her lips before resting my forehead on hers, a smile permanently planted on my face. I opened my eyes to see hers still closed and a small smile on her lips also.

Soon enough I was greeted by her vibrant blue eyes and just looked into them for as long as I could.

“I can’t stay away from you Katie.” I whispered.

She didn’t reply, but I knew she was listening.

“I can’t live my life properly knowing that you’re so close to me, but I can’t come see you whenever I want.”

She sighed, “You really hurt me Harry.” She whispered, “It still hurts.”

“I can fix that...” I tried to convince her.