Chapter 1 Volume 5

Ruby (POV)
We were headed to Haven Academy to speak with it's headmaster. We're currently walking down a tunnel
Qrow- The city of Mistral.
Nora- It's about time. Who's idea was it to walk again?
Ren- Well we did face many obstacles. Broken airships, destroyed settlements.
Jaune- Oh and all those people and monsters who almost murdered us. And that one mysterious fellow who helped us in that last fight.
Ruby- Pssh we were fine. Almost one of us almost died.
Zack: Oooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!! Burnnnn!!!!!
Author: Really Zack!! Already?!!!!
Qrow- Hey.
Jaune- So how much farther to Haven Academy?
Qrow- Almost there. I figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route.
We reach the end and open the doors. I run to the railing and I'm greeted with a beautiful sight.

Ruby- Wow!! This is awesome!!!Somewhere between Mistral and Atlas Weiss (POV)Weiss- So how much farther?Pilot- We'rein the home stretch now

Somewhere between Mistral and Atlas
Weiss (POV)
Weiss- So how much farther?
Pilot- We'rein the home stretch now. No more stops from here to Mistral. Sorry for the long trip. Keeping us off the radar has been harder than I thought. Lots of air traffic around northern Anima.
Weiss- It's fine. I just hope we haven't been a burden.
Pilot- You, your money, and your boyfriend are more than welcome on this ship kid.
We start to hear a noise coming from his broadcast thing.
Pilot- What the?
Weiss- Is everything ok?
Pilot- I don't know. We shouldn't be picking up broadcasts this far from Mistral.
We hear a distress call come through. They sounded like they're in serious trouble.
Weiss- We're going to help them right?
Pilot- What? No! I'm trying to avoid them.
Weiss- But they'll die.
Pilot- Look, if we picked up their transmission, I'm sure someone else did to. Besides this is a cargo ship. She's not much good in a fight. I just wanna finish this job and get home. Sorry kid. My ship my rules.
Back at Haven
Ruby (POV)
We made it to Haven
Ruby- (sigh) We made it.
We enter the main building but there seems to be nobody here.
Ruby- Hello!!
Nora- Maybe try louder?
Ren- There doesn't seem to be anyone here.
Jaune- Well I guess school really isn't in session right now.
Qrow- No this isn't right. Come on.
Uncle Qrow starts running.
Ruby- Wait for us!!
We run after him. We catch up to him when he stops at double doors. I'm assuming it's the headmaster's office. Uncle draws his sword
Qrow- Get ready. There could be trouble.
We bring out our weapons. Uncle kicks the door open and we see a middle aged bearded guy.
Guy- Ahhh!!!
RNJR- Ahhhhh!!!!
Uncle loses his balance and falls while the man grasps his chest and faints.
Ruby- Uh Professor Lionheart?
Lionheart- Qrow! For crying out loud you nearly scared me half to death!
Uncle gets up.
Qrow- Me? Why weren't you waiting for us at the entrance.
Lionheart reaches for his watch and looks at the time.
Lionheart- Oh right. Apologies. I guess time slipped away from me.
Qrow- You're joking.
Lionheart gets up and we put away our weapons.
Nora- Where is everybody?
Lionheart- You must be the students Qrow mentioned.
Ruby- Yes sir. Ruby Rose.
Jaune- Jaune Arc.
Nora- Nora Valkyrie.
Ren- Lie Ren.
Lionheart- Pleasure to meet you all. Leonardo Lionheart at your service. I'm afraid most of my staff is away until classes resume.
Qrow- What?'! Leo you can't be serious? Who's guarding the relic?
Lionheart- Qrow the children
Qrow- Already know. I filled them in. What do you mean your staff is away?
Lionheart- You filled them in?
Nora- So is this not going at all the way anyone thought it would?
Author: I think I'm gonna stop it here. I'm sorry that it's really short. I'm writing in the middle of the night and I'm tired. I'll make the next chapter longer I promise.