Chapter Forty Nine~She Fell and They broke.

CHAPTER 49~ SHE FELL AND THEY BROKE

Cassie's P. O. V

"Hindi ba natin pupuntahan si Amanah? Baka nagwawala na yun?" tanong saakin ni Binj. Umiling ako.

"Magwala siya ng magwala. Nandoon naman ang mga lalake para pigilan siya. We still need to talk about our plan." sabi ko. Tinignan niya ako sandali bago ibinalik ang mga mata sa daan.

"Are you sure about this plan, Cassie?" napatingin ako sa kanya. "Our team is breaking apart..." I sighed at what she said.

"No..." I started. I took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm not sure about this plan... About our team? We already faced so many problems. Ngayon pa ba tayo mawawasak?"

Binj's P. O. V

Natahimik ako sa sinabi ni Cassie. She's right. We already many problems, we already encountered the devil yet we still fought together.

"You know that betrayal is the worst for Maxine." I reminded Cassie. "And you know, that what she did to Micah was not an act only, she poured all her emotions in there."

I heard her sighed before I saw her looked away.

"Tell me, Binj. Am I a bad leader?" natigilan ako sa tinanong niya. Hindi ko makita ang mukha niya since nakatunghay siya sa labas.

"Yes..." I answered but I know she sense the hesitance in my voice.

"You're hesitant." she said and I gulped. "So, maybe I am a bad leader... I always force you all to do things you aren't supposed to do... I always dictate your movements... I overused my power as a leader." I heard her voice broke.

"Maxine didn't agree to my plan... Amanah is mad and felt betrayal... Micah is alone. Then, you... I know your tired yet I'm forcing you to do such things." I can't clearly see her face but I know she's crying... She's sniffing and I can hear her sobs

"What have I done, Binj?' she cried. I stopped the car and force her to look at me.

"You're a great leader, Cass." I said pero umiling siya.

"I'm not. I'm not..." paulit-ulit niyang sabi habang umiiyak. I reached out my phone and dialed Kuya Cy.

"Kuya... We can't come... Sorry." I said. Good thing they understand. I looked at Cassie again.

"Binj... You know it, don't you?" tanong niya na nakapag-palito saakin. Know what?

"About the 5X? Their plans at us." natigilan ako bago tumango...

"They're... They're planning to make us fall then... dump us." I said.

"I fell to his trap, Binj! I fvcking fell!" she sobbed. "Now, I'm even scared. I haven't feel this kind of thing to Yohan. I'm scared... I'm scared."

Cassandra Lee known as Death into the underground, ranked one in OVERALL. Cold, brave and amazing yet she's crying in front of me and saying that she's scared.

I hugged her tight before closing my eyes tightly.

"How did you found out? "I asked. She looked at me.

"I... I heard them. It hurts, Binj! I shouldn't had fell in there trap yet in my heart I'm wishing that they were just joking. I'm fvcking madly in love, Binj! Damn it!" she shouted and I hugged her more tightly.

"Don't worry... You're not the only who fell for their trap." I said. She let go of my hug and looked at me worriedly.

"Don't tell me..." I smiled sadly at her before nodding.

"I also fell..."

Micah's P. O. V

I'm here in my room and crying non stop.

Bakit nila ako pinapaniwalaan? Ganun ba kasama ang tingin nila saakin? Would they really think I can do that? Did they really think that I would betray them?

I sobbed harder when I remembered Maxine's words. Those words which felt like knives stabbing my heart non stop.

Many questions are forming in my head. But, one was certain.

Do they really trust me? Ganun na ba kababaw ang tingin nila saakin?

I have my reason yet they won't hear it. I remembered how Cassie and Binj protected me. And the reassuring smile Binj gave me.

Alam ba nilang dalawa ang plano ko? May plano ba sila? Makikinig pa kaya sina Maxine at Amanah sa rason ko?

I closed my eyes tightly before I stood up and went straight to my closet.

I need to rewind... for now.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

I know this is a short UD and I'm really sorry about it. It's just that my mind is dreaming up with a guy who's protecting a princess... I suddenly want to a story. about it... But I'm gonna finish WOG first.

I also deleted my other stories 'The Four Majesties' and 'Campus Rule'.

Anyway, PLEASE STREAM 'FANCY' by TWICE... Thank you!