Chapter Forty Seven~ ANSWER

Maxine's P. O. V

"Are you okay, Max?" napalingon ako kay Cassie nang tinanong niya ako. How am I supposed to be okay if I had found out that there's a traitor in our group.

"Yeah..." I answered bitterly. Huh!

"Okay, if you said so." she said that. made me frown.

"Lee..." I called out to her. I'm dead serious right now.

"Hmm? I think this is quite serious ey?" she said and I nodded. She sighed. "Spill it."

"I think there's a traitor in our group." I said that made her froze.

"What are you saying?" she asked, forehead knotted. She reached out some blueprint and take a look at it.

"I'm serious, Lee." I said.

"Who told you that I'm not, D'vois?" she said and rolled her eyes at me. I sighed.

"I heard someone talking to Harri, Lee. She said she'd get the files that we've had and take it to him." sumbong ko.

"You're talking about Micah, right?" my eyes widened. S-She knew?

"You k-knew?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hmm." she answered. Naramdaman kong nagsikip ang dibdib ko.

"You knew and you didn't bother to tell us!" I shouted that made her stop. She glared at me.

"I was about to tell you though..." she said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Is this a part of your plan?" I asked bitterly. She shook her head that made me frown.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know anything about this. I had just found out yesterday." I heard her sighed.

"Arate had been threatened, Max." I gasped in shock. "Harri had hostaged someone that's part of her family and she needed that hostage for her experiment."

I frowned again. Part of her family? As far as I remember Arate is an only child and her parents had died already.

"She has a sister, D'vois." I gasped... again. A sister?

"Arate is an only child, Lee." I said but confusement is clearly seen in my face.

"No... She has a sister in the side of his father."

I closed my eyes tightly. Okay?! That's too much information.

"Then what should we do?! Arate is sending informations in our enemy and we should---"

"Do you really think Micah can do that to us?" tanong niya. I smirked.

"Lahat magagawa ng isang tao para sa mahal niya." sabi ko. Totoo naman diba? Yung iba nga, handang mamatay para sa mga importanteng tao sa kanila.

"The question is... Does Micah love her sister?" I frowned. I'm getting really confused right now.

"Listen, Lee---" I was about to speak but she puts her index finger to her mouth, telling me to shut up.

"Micah have a plan... Maybe I don't know the exact details but I have a conclusion."

"Conclusion lang yun, Cass---"

"Hindi pa ako tapos kaya tumahimik ka diyan." nanggi-gigil niyang sambit at akma pang hahampasin niya ako ng blueprint na hawak niya.

"But... Let's keep it between the two of us be---"

"UNFAIR!!"

Napasigaw kami sa gulat dahil sa nagsalita. Seryosong-seryoso kami tapos may biglang sisingit.

"What the hell, Carnecer?!" Cassie shouted.

"I listened to everything that you had discussed. So, what's the plan?" naiinis na binatukan ni Cassie si Binj.

"ARAY!!"

"Carnecer... Spill it. Did you put some cameras around the house?!" Cassie asked.

"Umm...Yeah?"nag-aalinlangan na sabi ni Binj.

"How about our rooms?" tanong ulit ni Cassie. Nakita ko namang napalunok si Binj.

"Y-Yep.Hehe!"

"DAMN YOU!! But, since it can be a great help right now, I'll spare you." she said and Binj sighed.

"Listen... Micah needs our help... not because she cares for her sister but there's another reason why she's doing this. So..." nagkatinginan pa kami.

"This is the plan..."

Micah's P. O. V

"AAAAARGH!! Damn it!" I shouted in frustration. Nasa kotse ako ngayon at nagwawala.

I had given all the fake files that Harri needed. Do they really think I would gave up my members to my sluty sister. Fuck them!

Hindi ko kayang ipag-traydor ang mga tinuturing kong kapatid. I love them so much than anyone.

I sighed... then I smirked.

"I would play your games, Harri."I muttered. I looked at my phone at stared at my wallpaper. It's the 5 of us when we are still starting to be gangsters.

I still remembered how Amanah would shrieked when she would hear a shot of a gun. But now, she turned out to be our. blacksmith.

I can still remember how Binj hacked the account of the rich mens and steal some money then she would buy some useless stuffs for us.

I can still remember how Maxine cried because she accidentally killed the bunny while Cassie was teaching her. She even buried the bunny at a memorial.

I can still remember how I pointed the gun at Binj while she was eating and accidentally pulles out the trigger and that made a shot in her shoulders.

I can still remember how the police had almost caught us and Cassie kick one of the officer's balls and she stole the gun and that made us free from their grips and we ran away.

So many memories... And I couldn't just forget about those. They were there at my weakest and in my darkest.

I would never ever betray them... Never...

Rei's P. O. V

"WHAT?!" I closed my eyes when Cydrone shouted. Damn! He's to overacting!

"I'm serious, bro. Listen, about the plan that we talked about in the tower...We have to change it. And Rei can be the only one to do this."

I nodded. I agree at Cassie's plan. Pero, sadyang OA lang talaga tong si Cy.

"But, Hezekiah! That's too dangerous! What if Rei---" binatukan ko na siya. Over. na eh! Over na!

"Tumahimik ka nga, Cy!" tinignan ko naman si Cassie at ngumite. "I'll help." sabi ko. Aakmang tututol pa si Cy pero siniko ko na siya.

"Thanks! I really appreciate it."Cassie said and smile.

"But, babe!" kontra parin ni Cy, pero pinandilatan ko siya na ikinasimangot niya.

"Babe? Seriously?" natawa ako sa mukha ni Cassie. Para kasi itong nandidiri na nasusuka. "Oh, shit! That's disgusting." sabi pa niya.

"Language, young lady." Cydrone warned but Cassie just stuck out his tongue.

I smiled... Yet, I'm hoping everything will fall at its right place.

VOTE~

COMMENT~

FOLLOW ME

STREAM 'FANCY' BY TWICE EVERYONE!! THE QUEENS ARE BACK!! YOHOOO!! LATER AT