Chapter Thirteen~ Plan?

3rd Person's P.O.V

" NOW! To the last battle. Let's welcome, the kings of Underworld with a rank of 2 . . . 5X! And their opponents who haven't lose any battle and had been 1st since they enter. . . Death Queens!! "

As the speaker finish his words, loud cheers we're heard. The two groups go to the battle ring.

" You know all the rules! So... FIGHT! "

And as of that, Michaela who has the codename of Shadow, shot her dagger straight to the enemy, and that enemy is Sky or much more called as X's Dark.

But, Dark avoided Shadow's dagger and soon enough he shot his gun. As the gun shot, another gun shot also.

It came from Cassandra or Death who's holding a pistol in her both hands. She targeted the main reason why they are there--- Cross Montenegro, X's Blade.

But someone stopped her. 5X's leader, Ace Monteverde, X's King.

" Don't you dare hurt him! " Ace said as he change his voice into much more deeper voice.

" This is a battle, Mr. X's King. Everyone will get hurt, everyone will die. Remember that! " Death said as she throw her guns and kick his opponent.

King fight her back...

" I thought this girl is weak but I'm wrong. So fucking WRONG! "

As he said those thoughts he heard someone scream.

" AAAHH!! "

His gaze turned to his co-member, Bridge, X's Thunder. But that was a mistake, because Death suddenly gave him a punch.

" Shit! Fucking Shit!! "

" Focus on your own enemy, Mr. X's King. " Death said and give him another punch and then another...

" I think this is enough.  "

Cassandra though and stop punching and the shouted...

" ENOUGH! "

Binj's P.O.V

" ENOUGH! " I froze when I heard that cold voice. Well, everybody will froze once they heard that cold tone of Cassandra. I stare at Death with a questioning look.

" We're done. " said Cassandra. I nodded but before that, I kick my two opponents.

We heard many protest from the audiences, saying that we should continue the fight.

" You want us to continue? " Cassandra asked. Everyone yelled in response, saying yes to Cassandra's question.

" Then go out here and let's fight. " Cassandra continued that made everybody silent.

" Once I said enough,  ENOUGH! DO you understood?! " everybody keeps silent.

" UNDERSTOOD?! "

" Yes, Death! " everybody said in unison.

Cassandra sighed before going. We followed her.

" I really want to kill that idiot! " Michaela uttered in anger

" Come on! Let's go to Maxine. " Binj said. We nodded.

3rd Person's P.O.V

When the 3 girls got out of that place. The atmosphere in the battle ring grew intense.

" W-why? Why did they let us live? " Cross suddenly whispered.

" Just be thankful that we didn't get killed because of your stupid action. " Bridge said while standing.