Chapter Fifty~ Real Friends

"Stand up!" the 7 years old girl said. Little-Amanah looked at the girl before sobbing loudly and Cassie poker-faced.

"I'm bleeding! You're so mean." Little-Amanah said, sniffing loudly. Cassie almost hit her.

"I don't care if you're bleeding. Will you stop fighting just because your wounded? Get up and fight those jerks who bullied you." Little-Cassie said while her hands are on her pocket.

Little-Amanah extended her hands.

"Can't you stood up for yourself?" Little-Cassie asked annoyingly.

"Sometimes, the one who had stumbled cannot get up for their self. Like, what I am right now so someone should heal my wound and help me stood up." Little-Amanah said and Little-Cassie pouted.

"Fine. Fine." Little-Cassie said and extended her hands and help the girl get up.

"I'm Amanah and you are?"

"Cassandra." The girl said shortly. Amanah pouted.

"Anyway, you're new here aren't you?" Amanah asked softly. Cassandra looked at the girl.

'Why is she smiling like an idiot?' Cassie thought.

"Yeah. Our family is new in here. Anyway, you shouldn't let those jerks bully you." Cassie said and Amanah looked at her sadly.

"But they're big and..." Cassie's eyes grew wide when Amanah sobbed loudly.

"Y-Yah! I haven't done anything!" Cassie shouted while looking around.

"It's just that... I felt so weak! Waahh!—Ouch!" Cassie slapped Amanah's hand hardly.

"You're so noisy, aish! If you're weak then be strong. Nothing will happen if you will only cry." Cassie said that made Micah stopped crying.

"You're mean! But, you're right. Where did you came from?" Amanah asked.

"Hell." Cassie answered that made Amanah frown.

"Hell? SO YOU'RE A DEVIL?! OMG!"

"Yes. I'm a devil. You want to be one?" Cassie asked boredly and started to walk. Amanah followed her.

"Devil? Isn't that bad?" Amanah asked innocently.

"Yeah. I'm a bad evil girl." Cassie answered while smirking. She's thinking that this girl is really innocent.

"Ooh! I also want to be a devil!" Cassie's jaw dropped at what just Amanah said.

"You're an innocent soul! How can you be a devil! Who's your parents by the way? They shouldn't just leave you here." Cassie said while she shook her head

"You sounded like a grown up. Hmm. My parents are Amando and Hannah Tan." Cassie's eyes grew wide after hearing the word Tan.

"You're there daughter?! And yet, they leave you here alone?!" Cassie shouted.

"I just sneaked out. The mansion is so boring." Amanah said that made Cassie stopped from walking.

"You sneaked out? Tch. I thought you're an innocent angel, turns out you're also a devil." Cassie while ticking her tongue.

"I'm already a devil?! How cool!!" Amanah said excitedly resulting Cassie to face palmed.

"KYAAAAAH!!" the two girls attention was suddenly grabbed by an another girl shouting. They hurriedly ran and to their shock, the girl was... fine.