Chapter Fifty Seven~ OFFICIAL

Bridge's P. O. V

"Bridge, gising! Gising!"

"BAKIT BA?!"

Bigla ako nahismasmasan ng makita ang mukha ni Maxine. Nakamaang ang mga labi neto. Shit!

"S-Sorry!" sabi ko agad siyang hinawakan sa pisngi.

"Pfft! Okay lang, sabi nga nila 'galitin mo na ang lasing, wag lang ang bagong gising'." she said smiling. I couldn't help but to smile too.

"Wait—Why did you wake me up?" I asked, still touching her cheek.

"The door is open." naguluhan pa ako kung anong ibig niyang sabihin pero bigla niyang tinuro ang isang pintuan.

"Wait—Where the hell did that door came from?" I asked Maxine but she just shrugged. Then I remembered my hands on her cheek.

I smiled before letting it go, but I snatched her hands and I entwined it with mine. I saw her face flushed red because of what I did.

"Ang cute mo!"I said and tightened my grip on her hands. I walked ahead since I'm gonna take the lead but I felt a tug in my arm so I immediately stop and turned to my princess.

"Yes, your highness?" I asked jokingly. She smiled at me before walking towards me. I almost step back because of our closeness. She looked up at me before her smile faded

"Bridge... What if this happen again?" she asked. Kumunot ang noo ko but I still managed to smile.

"I will always be there, Maxine. I'm your knight in shining armor."

"I don't need a knight, Bridge—" my forehead frown at what she said. My smile also vanished."—I'm no damsel in distress. I can fight and save myself."

I sighed and nodded. She's right. I can't save her since she can save herself. I won't be her knight, since she can be a knight herself. My girl is strong... And that's why I love her...

"B-Bridge." I looked at her straightly in the eyes. I can see determination and hope in her eyes which made me confuse.

"Maxine? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly since she's shaking plus her pulse is abnormally fast.

"Bridge... I need a prince." I froze at what she said, I looked at her eyes again.

"I don't need a knight, I need a prince that will love me and adore me. I need a prince who will make me feel those butterflies. I need a prince who will never leave me... And you, Bridge Montefalco... I want you to be my prince."

.

.

.

.

.

"YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!"

I suddenly crashed into her face and kissed her endlessly. She turned back the kiss and I felt the corner of her lips stood up. She's smiling.

She pushed me lightly, and I let her lips go. She's out of breath... well the both of us do.

"Does that mean... we're now... you know..." she hesitantly asked and I bit my lips, stopping myself to smile because of her cuteness.

She looked at me and saw my reaction, she suddenly pouted.

"Y-You're making fun of me, don't you?" she sadly asked that got my eyes widen.

"No! Of course not! I feel... happy. But—"

She looked at me hopefully.

"I should be the one to confess, princess. I'm the guy plus I want it to be romantic. But, since you already confessed. I'm gonna confess too." I said and looked at her. She nodded so I took a deep breath.

"Since the first time I saw you at the bookstore, I was smitten at you. You just seem cute carrying those books and sketch pads. I know exactly that I need to know you because—"

"Shut it!" she yelled. I looked at her, confused. "Tell me the time when you like me already."

I grunted.

"Oh come on, princess! It's my moment to tell you how I feel yet you stopped me! What a killjoy!" I pouted.

"I know that I'm already pretty amd cute and almost perfect so you don't need to blurt it out... Tell me when did you like me?" she asked while pulling my arms which is kinda cute by the way.

"But, I don't like you." I said and felt her frozed.

"W-What?" she said in almost a whisper.

"I LOVE YOU." may diim kong sabi. "I'm willing to be your prince but I'm also willing to be your knight. Yes, you can save yourself but let me take care of you. I will find you if you'll get lost. I will heal you if you're wounded. I'm gonna be everything. And you're gonna be my world." I said and smiled.

Pinagdikit ko ang aming mga noo. I sighed contently before looking at her. I lean my face closer and closer until our lips met.

I kissed her gently. Trying to tell her that I will always take care of her heart. Telling her the emotions I can't tell. Telling her that I will always be there, right beside her.

"Thank you, Bridge." she said as our kiss ended but... I want more. So I kissed her again. I... I'm addicted to her lips now and damn! I think I will always look for this.

"OKAY!!! TAMA NA ANG LANDIAN NIYO! ORAS NA PARA UMUWI AT MAGSUMBONG KINA CASSIE NA KINIDNAP TAYO!"

Sinamaan ko ng tingin si Kyle but he just stuck his tongue out.

"OO NGA! UMUWI NA TAYO!" sabi naman ni Ace habang nakasimangot.

"Teka, where's Binj and Cassie?" tanong ni Max. Oo nga wala nga ang dalawa. The all of them shrugged.

Psh. Kaya naman pala bitter tong dalawa. Wala pala ang mga prinsesa nila.

"Let's go!" sabi ni Max at akmang uuna pero pinigilan ko siya.

"Let's walk together." I said as I grab her hand and entwine it again with mine. She blushed but still managed to smile and nodded.

"Psh. Lalakad lang, ang daming arte!"

Hindi ko na lang pinansin ang side comment ni Kyle at tinuon ang pansin sa aking prinsesa. Naglakad na kami.

"I love you." I suddenly muttered that made her blushed even more but she looked at me before winking.

"I love you too." I smiled as I felt my face heating up.

"Tss... Ang lalandi... Pasalamat sila wala dito si Binj."

~~~

HELLO UNIVERSE!! Musta? Buhay pa? I made this chapter since someone is really telling me to do this. Whenever we talked, she would always say, "Hoy! Update na!"

Lol... Anyway....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

BUT DO NOT COPYRIGHT...