Chapter Forty Four~ Saviour

Binj's P. O. V

No... No... 

I felt hot tears on my cheek and I realized I was crying. Who wouldn't be? Cassie is in that f*cking mansion and it f*cking blown and she's now... dead.

Damn!

I shouldn't have left her. I should have think of an another plan. I should have wait for her and we would escape together. Damn... I was driving even though my eyes is blurry from the tears. Damn! Damn! Damn!

When I reached home, I suddenly stopped. Shit! Cassie...

I felt the door swung open and when I lookes at it. It's my other three members. I sobbed and hugged Micah.

"Binj? Where's Cassandra?" Micah asked. I shook my head while sobbing.

"Binj?"

"She's gone... She's gone... It's all my fault... She's gone..." sabi ko at humagulgul. I felt Micah stiffined.

"You're kidding, right? It's just a lame joke." Maxine asked pero nanginginig ito. Umiling ako. Pumasok muna kami sa mansion.

"Anong bang pinagsasabi mo, Binj? Hindi totoo yan hoy! Masamang damo si Cassie kaya matagal yun m-mamatay." sabi ni Amanah but I can clearly saw her eyes  forming tears.

"S-She saved me..." I cried. Damn it! It feels like I'm at fault.

"Hey! What happened in he---Why are you crying?" napatakbo ako kay Kyle at doon nilabas lahat.

"Ms. Pancake..." he said worriedly but I didn't respond

"Cassie... Cassie's gone..."

Maxine's P. O. V

"Cassie... Cassie's gone..." I uttered in disbelief. Our leader... is dead?

I suddenly bursted out crying. Damn! Naramdaman kong may yumakap saakin.

"Bridge... Cassie's gone... Cassie's dead.."I uttered. I felt him stiffed.

" W-What? H-How? "he murmered in shock.

"Y-You're kidding right?" Ace askes when he recovered in shock.

"Would you really think we would joke a thing like that?!" Amanah shouted.

"N-No..." I heard Ace utteres while crumping his hair. "T-That can't b-be..." he said and frustratedly bang his head.

"S-She's gone... No..." he keeps on saying the same words but I can't laugh at him this time. We all have the same feeling right now... Shock and Miserable.

"Really? You would really think I will die because of those fucking bombs?"
.

.

.

.

.

"CASSANDRA!!"

The girls shouted including me. We ran towards her and hugged her like there's no effing tomorrow.

"A-Aww... Damn it! My wound!" she screamed and we suddenly let her go pero may pumalit ng yakap. Si Ace.

"Damn it, woman!" he uttered.

"Ace! I can't breath" she said and Ace  let her go.

"You nees to treat her wounds." natigilan kami ng marinig ang boses na iyon. My eyes grew widen.

Yohan... Cassie's ex...

"What are you doing in here, you idiot?"Ace asked.

" That idiot saved me, Ace." napatingin ako kay Cassie ng magsalita siya.

Cassie's P. O. V (Oiy! Buhay pa siya?")

"DAMN!!!"  I shouted in shock when someone pulled me and...

*SPLASH

And when I splashed into the water, the explosion occured.

I took a deep breath. I'm... I'm saved... but by who?

Tinignan ko ang lalakeng humila saakin and my eyes grew wide.

"Y-Yohan?" I asked shocked. But shit! Why do I feel a pang of pain in abdominal area?

"Damn it, Hezekiah! You should have just left those files and save your life!"he shouted. Frustration and worries are in his face.

" What the hell are you doing in here?" I. asked and I felt the pain again in my abdominal area.

"Are you bleeding?" he panicked. he suddenly carried me in bridal style. Aww. Ewan ko pero biglang bumigat ang talukap ng mga mata ko. Parang gusto kong matulog... And then everything went black.

"And then I woke up in the middle of the ride. Yohan had already treated my wound." I said. I was telling them what happenes a while ago.

Nagulat na lang kami ng biglang tumayo si Amanah at... yinakap si Yohan.

"Thank you for saving, Cassie." she said.

"Hey! Stop that!" Cross ordered while trying to pull Amanah. "Yah! Bitaw na!" sabi nito at sinamaan ng tingin si Yohan dahil hindi man lang ito pumalag.

"What? Your girlfriend was the one who hugged me first..." the he looked at me that made me feel conscious. "Plus, I had already found my forever." he said and he intently stared at me. Nag-iwas ako ng tingin.

"Walang forever..." sabi ni Ace at binakuran ako.

"Yeah, right." Yohan said and smirked. He stepped closer at Ace.

"Take care of her, idiot. If not, I will take her back."

hindi ko narinig ang ibinulong ni Yohan sa kanya but itunulak siya ni Ace at tumango.

Nagpaalam na si Yohan. Pero tumigil siya sandali at lumingon kay Maxine.

"Tyrone said he'll get you back. Bye." he said and drove fastly.

"JERK!!/MORON!!" I heard Ace and Bridge shouted. Napailing ako. I'm happy...

Not just because I survived because me and Yohan became... friends.

Yes... He asked for forgiveness and he asked me if we could ve just friends. I agreed. I move on from him. And I'm looking forward to our so-called friendship.

I sighed and took a seat. I saw Cross holding something. A necklace?

It's pendant was heart-shaped and it was made from... gold? I can differentiate a fake and a real gold and I must say, that necklace has pure gold. Wow. But, what got my attention more is the name etched in the middle of the heart.

I looked at Cross then in the necklace. Cross is looking at it like it was the most important thing in the world. Plus, he has the emotion of sadness and longing in his eyes.

I looked at the necklace again and the name that was etched.

Yuna...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME