Chapter 19: Back Together

Start from the beginning

At this moment, the driver was pulling up at a beautiful home that was in the hills. It was snowing so it made the view even prettier.

He opened my door for me and i got out. I wasn't dressed for the weather so i wanted to make it inside as soon as possible. We walked up the house and he opened the door for me.

"Enjoy your vacation Mrs. Trail."

"Thanks." i mumbled and adjusted the jacket i had on. Folding my arms, i slowly looked around.

The decor was elegant and beautiful. The walls were made out of glass and there was white furniture as well as a fireplace. I was tired and it was late so i picked up my luggage and brought it up to the room.

Getting there, i felt like someone was here with me. I didn't brush it off because i don't play these funny games. I quietly took my gun from my suitcase and and looked around, aiming the gun incase i had to shoot somebody.

I slowly searched the room before entering the bathroom. Nobody was there so i sighed and put my hand down. Going back to my room, i searched for something i could wear to bed. As i was about to enter the bathroom again, i felt a cold air rushing pass my skin. I stood and realise that the balcony door was open which as weird.

I was about done with this stupidness. Jaimee and Jada was gonna get it with they stupid ass. I angrily walk towards the door and looked out. I only saw what looks like a man standing there in the cold and looking out. He had neatly groomed locks and by the looks of it, i knew my sister did it because of the detailed style it had. She was that extra and creative when it comes to cosmetics. The man however, was wearing a blue suit with some loafers. He had his hands behind his back since it was facing me.

I caught a whiff of his perfume and it was so good.

"Who are you?" i snapped out of the little trance i was in.

He didn't answer.

"I'll really shoot you if i have to ask a second time."

Slowly, he turned around as if he was staring a damn Romance movie.

Looking at his face, i was utterly confused. I tilt my head to the side in thought.

"Hi." he smiled.

I walked backwards in the room, tripping over one of my shoe as he walk towards me, causing me to fall

I walked backwards in the room, tripping over one of my shoe as he walk towards me, causing me to fall. I knew i wasn't seeing right or this was a set up or something. I couldn't understand.

My deceased husband was standing infront of me. I couldn't believe. I didn't understand.

"Please stop running babe."

"H-how?" i stumbled over my words while scooting back as he got closer. I realise that i could even move as my back was against the dresser.

"Can you stop running. Let me explain." he sat beside and touched my arm.