Put on Your War Paint

Something was wrong, Peter could sense it. He knew when the morning light woke him up. He wasn't even surprised when Tierra told him Rebecca and Trish were missing. They were traitors and Peter would have no problem killing them like he what he did to Zayn. "Let's get ready to bring the fight to them" was all he said to Tierra before walking away. The boy had other things to worry about, he just had to make sure Natalie wouldn't try escaping either. He had very important plans for the girl, plans he didn't even trust telling Tierra about.

The enemy camp erupted in chaos as everyone prepared for war. Peter watched over the camp with a smile on his face. With his ability no one on the freedom fighter side had a chance of stopping him. He couldn't wait to kill them off one by one, ending their perfect little relationship. But Peter had a back-up just in case.

Tierra stood by Peter's side like always, feeling her own sense of excitement. She wanted to rule, and have people cower in fear whenever they saw her. Hopefully Peter would leave some enemies alive so Tierra could finally rule.

"Bring me Natalie" Peter commanded, not even turning to glance at his friend. "I have something special she must do."

Without saying a word, the girl left to fulfill Peter's command. Maybe one day she will be the one telling Peter what to do.

***********************

"No I don't want to" Niall yelled, throwing his hands in the air. "They left us."

Zayn frowned, unsure of how to convince his boyfriend to search for Liam and Harry. "If we use Louis's ability I think we can find them" he reasoned. "Don't you want them back."

"I want them to come back willingly. They need to come back on their own, without any influence from us."

"That isn't fair Niall, they both think I am dead."

"And they left Louis and I for dead" Niall seethed, storming out of the room. "If you want to find them, I won't stop but don't expect me to help." The door slammed shut, and Zayn was left alone with his thoughts.

He pondered about whether he should find Louis, and talk to him about finding Harry and Liam, but ultimately decided not to. Louis was so happy today and he knew bringing up Harry and Liam would upset him. Besides Louis was showing around Trish and Rebecca, and teaching Trish how to use her powers. It would be unfair to take him away from that.

It seemed like searching for his missing boyfriends was going to be done just by Zayn. He honestly didn't even know what he would say to them if he found them. Or worse what if Peter attacked when Zayn was gone. He needed to be here for Louis and Niall, and protect them. Zayn had no idea of what to do.

If Simon and Paul were alive, they would know exactly what to do. Zayn wished he could be as brave and strong as those men were. They handled every situation with grace and dignity and never ran away when times got tough.

Zayn turned to leave and nearly screamed when he saw Jacob standing in the doorway. "Hello Zayn, I'm glad you are alive."

"Thanks, is there something I can do for you?"

"Actually I came here to offer you something."

"What is it?"

"Well me, Malene, and Han were thinking of gathering a small team to look for Liam and Harry. We each are pretty good trackers and want to help. You shouldn't have search for them, you just came back to life. Let us do something for a change."

Zayn was taken aback by the offer. It left him speechless. "Thank you" was all he could mutter out.

Jacob smiled. "We shall leave right away. I want to have the boys back as soon as possible."