A New Hope

Liam finished his last building of the day and headed back to where he left Louis and Niall. While walking a wave of exhaustion hit him, and he knew the second he got back to his boyfriends he would fall asleep.

With each step he took, his eyelids seemed to get heavier and more droopy. In the distance he saw the campground, and used his last ounce of energy to get there.

"Hey Louis and Niall" he greeted, falling back in his seat that he made hours ago. The second his butt hit the seat, his eyes closed and he fell asleep. He never heard a response, but he was too sleepy to care.

His rest was short-lived though, as Liam was shaken awake by Harry. Blinking a few times, Liam gathered his surrounding and saw that is was now pitch black outside. Zayn had made a campfire and it appeared that some sort of soup was being cooked.

"Is dinner ready?" Liam yawned, rubbing his eyes.

Harry shook his head no. "I didn't wake you up because of dinner. Have you seen Niall and Louis? Do you know where they are?"

That statement woke Liam up, all his tiredness drained out of him. He shot up and saw Zayn in the distance, screaming the missing boys names. "How long have they been missing?" Liam asked, trying to remember if he actually saw them when he returned to camp.

"I think they left when we were busy fixing up the city. They probably went to find a bookstore, but they should have been back by now" Harry guessed, not really sure if it was true or not. "Zayn and I noticed they were gone when we got back, but we thought they would come back to camp before it got dark."

Zayn came walking towards them and asked "what should we do?"

"None of us have the power to see in the dark, so I guess we'll have to wait till morning to go searching for them" Liam answered with a frown.

"What" Zayn screamed, throwing his hands in the air angrily.

"I bet they lost track of time and got lost. Louis and Niall are probably camping out somewhere in the town, and they will probably find us in the morning" Liam explained, trying to calm Zayn down. "We have no idea what way they went, or how far they traveled. We can search a lot better when we have light."

Zayn stormed away, to calm himself down. His arms were covered in flames and the rest of his body was about to follow suit. He threw a fireball at the closest thing in front of him, that being a very old mailbox.

An angered scream left Zayn's mouth, as he shot flames up into the sky which went above the tallest building. When the smoke and heat cleared, Harry and Liam saw a collapsed Zayn on the ground.

They ran over to him and attempted to pick him up. Harry reached him first and went to put a hand on his forehead. A pained screech left Harry's mouth the second his hand touched his boyfriend's skin. "His skin is burning hot" Harry warned, holding his hurt hand against his chest.

Liam inspected Harry's hand, coming to the conclusion that he had third degree burns. "When we find Niall, I'll have him heal you."

They both turned to look at Zayn, not sure of what to do. "I guess we should let Zayn cool off before we try touching him" he advised, not wanting his other hand to get burnt.

The two boys decided to try and sleep, there dinner forgotten about. There was nothing else they could do. Harry fell asleep leaning against Liam's shoulder. Soon after, Liam closed his eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

The rays from the sun shone bright in the morning directly into the sleeping boy's eyes. Liam tried to block out the light, but then he remembered the events of last night. He sat up, forgetting there was a sleeping Harry on him. The slight movement was enough for Harry to roll off of Liam's shoulder, and face plant into the ground.