Under the Sea

This was probably one of Zayn's worst nightmares. Scratch that, this was his worst nightmare. He looked away from the ocean, ignoring the way the waves rocked the boat. The bile built up in his throat and much to Zayn's disappointment, he threw up for the sixth time that day.

He felt a hand rub his back softly, as he threw up what was left of his lunch. "I'm guessing you aren't feeling any better" Liam said quietly, staring sadly at his boyfriend.

Zayn shook his head no, leaning back into the boat. He couldn't close his eyes without feeling nauseous and dizzy. "How are Niall and Harry doing?" he asked, taking his mind off of the sea and the constant rocking back and forth.

"They are tired, but are hanging in there" Liam answered with a proud smile. Niall was creating a strong current to pull the boat to America. The longer he held the current, the faster they would arrive to their destination. Harry was making a strong gust of wind blow the sail on the ship. With their combined power, Liam estimated arriving in America by the night's end, if there was no stopping to rest.

"Have they taken a break yet?" Zayn questioned, not wanting his boyfriends to be overworked.

Liam shook his head no "but Louis is helping them out for a bit. He is pulling the boat in whale form, so that means Harry and Niall don't need to use as much energy as before."

Nodding his head, Zayn stood up and headed down below the boat to grab a bottle of water and maybe find some sleeping pills. Liam followed behind him, wanting to speak at Adalard.

Below the ship were bunk beds and small tables. The group from Germany were spread out, many of them playing card games or just conversing. They were excited to finally leave their country and take a stand. The lads were giving them something to fight for.

Zayn headed over to the food table, grabbing a bottle of water to wash to bad taste of bile out of his mouth.

Adalard was at the back of the boat, observing a map on the table in front of her. Surrounding the table were the leaders of the other groups that Liam had finally learned the names of. He even had the chance to talk to each of them individually. Lucky for him they all spoke English which made communication a lot easier between them.

Malene was Liam's second favorite leader, right below Adalard. She had a sick sense of humor and never took any slack from anyone. She had a scar running down the left side of her face, which no one knew the origin of where it came from. Malene's running gag was continually changing the story of how she got her scar.

Liam still wasn't sure if he trusted Jacob, since he was the leader who tried to shoot him. Jacob was the youngest of the leaders and had a very arrogant attitude. He trusted few people and mostly kept to himself. Liam did not go out of his way to try and converse with the man, and Jacob did the same.

The last leader was Han, who the the oldest out of the four. What he lacked in fighting skills, he made up for in knowledge. Before the Fearsome Five attacked, he was a scientist, and one of the best in Germany. He had so many stories and advice, Liam could talk to him for hours on end.

Sure the Freedom Fighters got off to a rocky start with the other leaders, but the lads needed all the allies they could get.

As Liam walked up to the table he announced "we should be arriving in Florida by nightfall."

"Good, the faster I get off this damn boat, the better" Malene commented, with a smirk forming on her face. "I have never been a big fan of boats."

"Why?" Liam asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

Malene stared intently at the boy. "When I was little my parents took me out on a boat. A storm hit us in the middle of the day, and a large wave washed my mother off of the ship. That was the last time I ever saw her."