Chapter 0

The moon sat high in the sky, giving off just enough light where all could be seen. There was no wind and the air was a nice temperature where it wasn't too cold or hot. On the ground slept the Freedom Fighters, who were tired from a long day of using their powers.

It was quiet except for the snores that left Zayn's mouth. The peace of the night though couldn't last.

The once soft grass under the lads turned rugged and rough. It began to grow taller by the second, soon towering over the sleeping boys. Louis tossed and turned in his sleep, letting out an occasional groan. Sweat covered his forehead, and his body was slightly shaking .

The sharp grass surrounded Liam, who decided to sleep without a blanket. Liam sat up after getting stabbed by hundreds of tiny needles. "Not again" he sighed, pushing the plants out of his face and off his body. He slowly got into a standing position, making sure his barefeet didn't step on the hazardous grass. Last time that happened he screamed so loud that the others thought they were under attack. And if Liam could, he wanted to avoid waking up his boyfriends, they deserved to rest.

Liam glanced down at a sleeping Zayn, as he crept towards Louis. He swore the boy could sleep through anything. Next to him was Niall, the blonde was buried under so many layers of blankets he didn't even sense the growth of the plant. Liam wished he had a kept a blanket to sleep with. Maybe he could have prevented being attacked by the grass.

The closer he got to his sleeping boyfriend, the more denser and thicker the grass became. "Ouch" Harry yelped, shooting up into the air. He soared as high as his body would let him, but he was exhausted. He hovered high enough that the grass no longer touched him.

"Harry" Liam called out, "do you see Louis? We need to wake him up."

The curly haired lad was too tired to even respond. Instead he groaned loudly, and looked around. He knew Liam could figure out what he meant. All he could see was a sea of green. As much as Harry liked the color green, he was getting quite annoyed of waking up to it every night. "If I weren't dating Louis, I would have probably killed him by now" Harry stated, rubbing his tired eyes.

Liam couldn't tell if the floating lad was joking or not, but he was too sleepy to care. "Should we try screaming for him to wake up?" Harry yawned, his eyes closing slightly.

The other boy shook his head no. "Remember Harry it doesn't work, we end up waking a very pissed off Zayn."

Both lads then went silent, trying to find Louis before he did anything worse. Finally after using shark rocks to cut through the grass, Liam finally stumbled upon the sleeping boy. He gently tried to wake Louis up, whispering soothing words to him.

The calming words were cut off, when Liam was shoved out of the way by a grumpy Harry. He grabbed Louis by the hem of his shirt and shook him awake.

Louis's eyes shot open and he was met with Harry's angry green eyes. "I did it again, didn't I" Louis said, bowing his head in shame. The silence he was met with was enough of an answer for him. "I'm sorry" he cried, not meeting the other's gaze.

Harry let go of his boyfriend, when he saw the grass retreat back into the ground. "Well I'm going back to sleep. You can deal with this, Liam" Harry murmured, his eyes threatening to close. He walked over to sleeping lump of Niall, and grabbed one of the blankets. "I'll be up in the trees if you need me. Seems trees are the only place where I sleep peacefully, without having to be woken up by Louis." Harry glided away and disappeared into the darkness of the night.

"Was it the same dream?" Liam asked, trying to take Louis's mind off of Harry's rude behaviour.

"Yea" Louis hiccuped out, wiping away his tears. "I shouldn't keep having the same nightmare of fighting the Fearsome Five. Our fight was over a month ago."