A Bad Feeling

All Liam felt was panic. This was the fifth time he had attempted to call Simon today and no one was picking up the phone. He kept hitting the recall button hopping, more like praying Simon was playing a joke on him. The familiar sound of ringing went on and went, till the boy got discouraged and hung up.

Being so observed in his task, Liam didn't notice Harry enter the tent. He jumped slightly when Harry's hand grabbed his shoulder. "I could sense your panic from across the camp. What's wrong, Liam?"

"I can't get ahold of Simon. He hasn't responded to my calls in the past three days" Liam explained, hitting the recall button once more.

Harry took Liam's hands in his own, trying to stop them from shaking. He took the phone and put it back on the charger. "I am sure everything is fine" Harry reassured, guiding Liam to the bed. "You need to sleep, it looks like you haven't gotten any in awhile. I bet when you wake up Simon will be telling you a funny story on how Paul misplaced the phone."

When his body hit the bed, exhaustion took over Liam. "I bet you're right" Liam muttered, his eyes starting to close.

Quiet snores left the sleeping boy's mouth after a couple minutes. Harry watched over Liam, he looked so peaceful when he slept. The worry lines disappeared and he seemed so calm, unlike his usual worry some self.

Harry left the tent, and set out to find the others. As he walked around the camp, he stopped dead in his tracks. Something felt off.

His mind wandered off, as he tried to think of what could possibly be wrong. The air around seemed different. The wind abruptly stopped, and everything went quiet.

All he could hear was a ringing, almost like a telephone. He snapped his head back to his tent, and realized the ringing was coming from there.

Like the wind, he darted to the tent. He answered the phone with a shaky "hello."

No response came and Harry could have sworn the other person had hung up, but he heard slight breathing.

Liam sat up in bed, having been woken up by the phone. "Is it Simon?" he questioned. Harry didn't respond, which worried the boy. He took the phone from Harry, and put the phone on speaker.

"Simon is that you? Why haven't you returned my phone calls?" Liam drilled, ignoring Harry's expression of uneasiness.

"Hello Liam" Simon finally responded. "Sorry I haven't returned your calls I have been....busy."

The uneasy feeling crept back into Harry. The voice sounded like Simon, but at the same time it didn't feel like him. Something about Simon was off and Harry couldn't put his finger on what.

"How is Germany? Did you find any useful clues in the town about who the attackers are?"

"I already told you everything I know" Liam answered, glancing over at his boyfriend.

Harry leaned close to Liam and warned "I have a bad feeling about this."

There was a pause as Liam tried to think of something to say to find out if this was really Simon. "Hey Simon, how is Roberts feeling? I know last time we talked he was sick."

Simon answered quickly. "He is feeling a lot better. Tomorrow he will released from the health clinic.

A loud gasp left Liam's mouth. "Who are you, and the what hell did you do to Simon?" he fumed, making the ground shake slightly.

Laughing could be heard on the other end of the phone. The voice suddenly went from Simon's to a girl's. "I knew you would figure it out, but I am disappointed it happened so fast."