Litte Blood Won't Hurt

Picture of me and my Prom date ;) lol he's my best friend. I'm to much of an asshole to ask someone to prom. Lol the prom ended in lap dances huehuehue

I kinda expected for my head to be bloody but when I go to the bathroom I see that most of my hair is red from the blood and the side of my head has blood trailing down, along with blood soaked into my white hoodie. I shake my head and get a bowl and fill it with warm water and grab a clean rag. I hand the stuff to Zarahi and get my first aid kit out of my closet.

I walk back to her and Cynthia, "Hey Cyn can you hold this so I can clean her leg?" Cynthia gives me a big smile and take the kit, happy to help. I sit on the side of the bed and pat my leg. Zarahi looks at me hesitantly, "But you'll get blood on you." I shrug and point to my hoodie, "I already have blood on me. A little more won't kill me." I pat my leg again and she hands me the water and finally out scoots up and lays her leg across my lap. I set the water aside and grab her leg that isn't hurt and her waist and move her closer so her thigh is settled on my leg, "Now I can get to it. And try to hold still, if it hurts just grab my shoulder and grip it. I can take it." She nods and I grab the water, ringing out the rag I clean around the gash first. Once that's done I look at Cynthia, "Could you get the alcohol for me?" She opens the kit and looks in it before looking up at me confused. I chuckle and reach over, grabbing the alcohol, "I'll have to show you what's what sometime Cynthia. But thank you for trying." She smiles at me and I turn to Zarahi, "This is gonna hurt." She groans and grabs my shoulder tightly to brace herself, "I'm ready." I nod a slowly pour it along the gash. Zarahi painfully grips my shoulder and gasps in pain, "Sorry." I apologise. I know I shouldn't but it is my fault that she's hurting.

I feel the liquid soak through my pants but ignore it, "You want me to stop?" I ask concerned. She shakes her head violently, "No, let's just get this over with." I nod and continue. I wince a little, she has a good grip, I'm sure that'll bruise. I take the alcohol away and turn to Cynthia, "Could you get me another rag please?" Cynthia jumps off the bed and bounds across the room and into the bathroom. I chuckle at her high spirits even after all that happened. Zarahi squeezes my shoulder gently, "Your daughter's adorable. May I ask how she ended up in your care?"

"Yeah. When I went to go ask others to work with us I saw her and she just came up to me. I felt this connection with her and felt like I was supposed to look after her, protect her. So I asked if she wanted to stay with me and she did. Her parents died and she was all alone really. That's pretty much it." I look up at Zarahi to see her smiling at me, "I'm glad she has you. From the short time I've known you, you seem like an okay person." I laugh shaking my head and say in a sarcastic tone, "Oh I'm the greatest of the 'okay person' not a good person but an okay one." She shoves my shoulder and winces, "I'm blaming you for that."

I huff, "Fair because I'm about to cause you a lot more pain." Zarahi chuckles, "I'll live." We stare at each other for a few seconds and I realize that Cynthia isn't back yet, "Hold on, I'll be back." I gently move her off me and head to the bathroom. When I go in I see Cynthia staring into the mirror. She has her shirt pulled over to bare her shoulder. I move to stand behind her, looking at her in the reflection in the mirror, "Something on your mind Cyn?"

She let's go of her shirt and meets my eyes in the mirror, "What did that lady mean by kids attacking them? Is their something wrong with them?" I lift Cynthia up and set her on the sink, "I don't know little one and I don't think I want to either. We might have to deal with that kind of thing in the future okay? So I want you to be careful and trust no one. Zarahi is an exception. Other than that, they have to work for our trust even more. But I don't want you to be afraid, can you be strong for me? Like you usually are?"

She smiles at me, "Yes Makky." I lift her up and put her on my hip, "Good. Thank you Cyn." I grab a rag out of the cabinet and go back out to Zarahi who looks up at me with a knowing smile. I sigh and set Cynthia on the end of the bed, "You heard everything didn't you?" Zarahi looks at me apologetically, "Sorry I have good hearing." I chuckle, "Well then theirs no helping it. Hopefully you won't mind hearing other peoples business than, because sometimes the others can talk about some strange and weird things."

Zarahi looks at me confused, "Like what?" I shake my head, setting Cynthia in the bed and sit back down gently lifting Zarahi to me again and getting the rag, "Do you really want to hear this weird story?" She laughs, "I'm sure I've heard worse." I laugh darkly, "Maybe or maybe not I guess we'll see." I look at Cynthia, "Hey Cyn do you think you could go check on Selene and your Auntie?" She looks like she doesn't want to leave but she shakes her head and skips happily out the door, "Okay if you want to hear it. One time Chip talked about how he gave his friend chocolate and they chased him around calling out, 'Chocolate! Come here chocolate!' and eventually they caught up and bit his shoulder. The reasoning behind that one? Not sure really."

She laughs, "That is a little strange but not to bad. That's the best you got?" I huff, "No? Fine last one then I'm going to get back to taking care of your leg." She shrugs and grins at me, eager to hear what I have to say, "Well I walked in on Selene talking to Chip about she was curious on what it felt like to screw different inanimate objects. So she decided it was a good idea to do that with a cane." Zarahi's silent so I look up at her and see that she's trying not to laugh but in the end that fails and she doubles over laughing, nearly all the way in my lap, "T-That sounds painful but funny at the same time."

I shake my head, "Yeah yeah let my get back to wor-"

"Who is this Mac?" I freeze and jerk my head towards the voice.

The story about the chocolate is a true story between me and TycheDaQueenOfHomo I actually did to him haha and I still don't know why I did it.