Family

Recap:

He laughs softly, "Yes my niece. My sister Eliza is the Beta."

I set the little girl down and she runs to Jayden and hugs him. I see a woman approach and silently wait for her, "I'm Eliza the Beta. I can see you know my little brother. And you are?" I stay silent and look back at Jayden then back to her, "Macona." Eliza smiles warmly at me, "Okay Macona, thanks back there for not hurting the little one. She's a recruit and has quite the temper on her along with being impatient." I nod and turn to Jayden, "You never mentioned you had family within the pack."

He looks at me a little embarrassed, "I could've told you before we left but I was to preoccupied with not trying to fall off your back." I chuckle and smirk at him, "Hey I told you to hold on. Maybe sometime I'll try to get you to shift." Jaydens eyes shift behind me and they narrow. Hmmm? What's that? I look behind me to see a muscular guy walk out of the log house, "And who are the visitors Eliza?" He locks eyes on Jayden, "Ah.... You're back. What a pleasant surprise." He says in a dry voice.

My eyes narrow and I step in front of Jayden and he notices me, "And you are? Are you a wolf? I heard you mention helping Jayden." I shake my head, "I am not. I'm very different from you all, very rare." The guy hums and motions for us to follow, "Come on up to the office to talk." We follow after and I notice the little girl take Jayden's hand as we make our way into the house. Eliza comes up beside me with a smile, "So how'd you meet Jayden?"

Without emotion I say, "He came to help me and he did." She pouts at the lack of detail, "Anything else? I haven't heard from him in a really long time!" I sigh and look at her, "Than you should ask him. I haven't known him very long."

We head up the stairs and she slows down and walks beside Jayden and talks with him. Okay so she listens. Now will they listen to us? The guy that we met I feel like he'd be a brute in a fight not a leader. But is he the alpha? We make it to the office but to my surprise theirs someone else in the office. She's sitting in the chair and looks to be doing some paperwork, "Bion we got visitors and your kids here."

The woman rolls her eyes, "Of course Eliza's here. I have eyes I can...." She trails off when she sees Jayden, "Jayden... You're here. After all this time I never thought you'd come back." I clear my throat and Bions eyes snap to me. She clears her throat, "And you are?" I bow slightly in her direction, "I am Macona. I assume you are the alpha?"

Bion smiles at me, "I am. Why have you come her?" I meet eyes with Jayden, "We've come to ask something of you." Bion turns serious and looks to the others, "Everyone but Macona leave. We will speak in private." The big dude nods and Eliza, Jayden and the little girl leave. Which leaves only Bion and I, "So what is it you want to ask?"

I sigh, "I would not ask this of someone and their people unless I had to. Their is a war coming and if we don't win every supernatural being will be either killed or caged to be experimented on. I know this from experience..." I look down and remove my shirt turning my body so she can see the marks and scars on my back and arms. I turn to her with my shirt still in hand, "I've had family and friends die because of them. They have killed my clan so they could look for the princess or whatever. But they didn't know that I was that princess and then I became the queen..." I hold up my arm with the mark on it, "I'm said to be the Queen of the Supernaturals but I don't want to be. I just want everyone to be at peace without the Doomins trying to extinguish us."

I look down, "I know this probably wasn't that convincing in any way but all I have is my scars and my word." I put my shirt back on and meet Bions eyes, "I leave that decision to you, whether you want to believe it or not." She silently looks at me and her face holds no emotion which worries me. She smiles at me, "Don-" she gets cut off and the big guy bursts into the room.

"Rogues." I growl and look at Bion, "I can help. Just say the word." She nods and open my mouth, 'Macona you better not.' I pout at Fury, 'Come on it would be good!' Shira sighs, 'Now is not the time Macona. And your wasting your time as well' I hugged and dart at the room without replying. Time to kick some rogue ass I guess.

I race down the stairs and barrel out the door barely seeing Eliza and Jayden's confused faces as I pass. I see that they haven't caused to much ruckus and are only on the boarder. I shift and ram into a wolf that cornered that brown wolf from before. It looks at me startled and runs off back into the fight. Oh you've got to be kidding me. She didn't learn her lesson from being cornered? Damnit, I better keep an eye on her. And I thought this would be fun, but I don't want to babysit.

With a growl I dart off and grab the wolf by the scruff of her neck and run to the house and throw her in towards Jayden and shift back to speak, "Keep her in here. She's going to get herself killed." But before I close the door I feel claws rake into my shoulders and double over as I feel the weight of the wolf on my back. I growl, "This isn't a circus nor a balancing act. Now get off!" I reach back and grab the wolfs snout before they can bite my neck and throw them into the ground. Jayden and the little wolf jump as I grab the wolf and snap it's neck. I look at Jayden apologetically and close the door. Yikes, I shouldn't have done that in front of them. Especially in front of the little one.

I shake my head and shift, heading back into the fight. I spot a blond wolf, ah Eliza, finally made it to the fight. I run up to her side and jump to the side when she lunges towards me. Shit, she hasn't seen me shift so she doesn't know it's me. I bow towards her to let her know I'm not a threat and she tilts her head confused. I see a flash behind her and jump over her and meet the wolf in the air. They get my shoulder on the way down. I growl and lung capturing their throat in my jaws. I bite down before they can retaliate and rip their throat out.

I turn to Eliza and nod my head slightly before darting away and helping the others. They don't have many rogues left but then I see one creeping towards the big house. Oh no you don't. I charge towards the wolf only to freeze when they turn around to look at me.

It can't be....