A trip? 🤷‍♂️

A beautiful picture of the sky i took. 🤩 And one of my favorite songs💚💚

I feel something moving on me and open my eyes quickly, my body going tense.
I look down and see it's just Jade. Jade looks up at me and stretches.
'Macona. You're awake. How are you feeling?' I chuckle as Jade crawls up to lay in the crook of my shoulder her head on my neck. I lay back, "I am. As of how I'm feeling? I guess I'm doing okay, I'm just a little soar. But the real question is: why aren't you with Chip?"

'i feel as though you need the company. I know that you're feeling a lot at the moment. I'm thinking that if I stay with you it will help you feel better.' I feel Jade nuzzle against my neck. I let out another small chuckle, trying not to jostle Jade.

"You know I'm going to have get up right? And you aren't going to be able to come with me to classes and stuff." I shuffle on the bed a bit and pick Jade up, wincing at the movement.

'you know you shouldn't try to strain yourself.' Jade scolds me. I roll my eyes and set her on my lap and shake Cynthia gently, "hey. Wake up, Cynthia. Let's get you something to eat, yes?" Cynthia stirs and looks up at me, "is it morning? Are we okay?" I give her a sad smile, "of course we are all right. I promised I'd never leave you. Come on, my little monster, let's get something to eat."

Cynthia nods but then hugs me tightly around the waist. I wince at the pressure but rub her back gently, "what's wrong Cyn? You can talk to me." I hear Cynthia sniffle, "I was afraid I wouldn't see you again." She mumbles against me, "when I didn't see you with us in those bar room things-" I chuckle when she says 'bar room things' and run my had through her hair, "I thought you were gone. I was scared. Then this scary man started talking about you." I feel my eyes change as the memories flood back.

I close my eyes and calm my breathing, "Cynthia... Look at me." Cynthia sniffles a few more times before she looks up at me. I look into her beautiful blue-green eyes, "I am here. I always will be, even if it is not physically, with you. In you're mind and heart. Do you understand me? You will never be alone and I will always be with you, okay?"

Cynthia nods and moves up to hug my around the shoulders. I wince again but hug her tightly to me. I lean back, "ready to get something to eat?" Cynthia gives me a small smile and nods. I look at Jade, "you know you're going to have to get off of me right?" Jade sneezes at me and climbs back into my shoulder. I sigh and gently get off the bed. I carry Cynthia in one arm and wince slightly but push past the pain. I turn towards the door and see Dr. Avery, "oh... Good morning Dr. Avery." I give her a little nod.

"You need to be easier on yourself. The more you take it easy and let your body heal the faster you'll heal and you can go back to throwing yourself into danger." Dr. Avery scolds. I sigh and walk up to Dr. Avery and that's when I notice no one else is in the room.

Huh. Guess it's later then I thought. They must've let me get some extra sleep. Lynda didn't even wake me up which surprises me, she really does care. But was she around when I was younger? I'll ask her that later.

"I know Doc but I'm not the type to be patient when it comes to being injured." I feel something cold against my cheek and turn to see Jade narrow her eyes at me, "what? Not you to Jade" Dr. Avery looks at me weird, "why are you talking that cat?" I look at Jade then back at Dr. Avery, "I can hear her." Dr. Avery shakes her head, "um okay. Anyways you can call me Shane. I'm sure I'll see more of you." I nod, "thanks Doc-Shane- I'm going to go get Cynthia something to eat." Shane steps aside but before I pass her fingers brush my arm, "you can go to the hospitals cafeteria. Asher said that Eribus would be in their waiting for you." I narrow me eyes at the name but give Shane another nod, "thank you Shane." I get out and follow the signs to the cafeteria, so see a guy with purple hair.

Why is that so familiar? Oh right he was the guy I met when we got to the mansion that ran off. He's sitting facing away from the door eating a burrito. Not a good idea to put your guard down and face away from an entrance. I quietly walk up behind him and tap his shoulder. He drops his burrito back on it's plate and whirls around throwing a punch at me. I see where he's about to hit and growl and quickly grab his wrist and kick his leg out, making him kneel down wincing in pain, "you nearly hit my daughter." I rumble out, my eyes turning gold.

He raises his free hand in surrender, "Sorry! Sorry, you just startled me." I scoff and release him. I narrow my eyes at him but keep my guard up, "It would be best for you not to put your back to the entrance then." I tell him with a low growl to my voice.

This is who Asher wants me to leave Cynthia with? What the hell was he thinking? Eribus stands back and gives me a little bow, "I'm Eribus, Asher wanted me to see if I could look after Cynthia this for you." I scoff, "after what just happened?" Eribus lowers his head, "I am sorry ab-" I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to see Lynda, "Macona. If you want I can keep an eye on them both to see if he is trustworthy and look after the little one."

I nod, "thank you." Lynda gives me a smile, "it is not a problem m'lady. Now you need to go to your classes." I gently set Cynthia down by Lynda and tell Jade to get off, who of which gives a little hiss and jumps on Lynda's shoulder. I roll my eyes and kneel in front of Cynthia, "Lynda will get you something to eat okay? I have to go to class but I will see you soon okay, Cyn?" She pouts but gives me a little nod. I smile and kiss her head and start jogging out of the cafeteria, "don't forget to take it easy!!" I hear Lynda yell after me and laugh, "you wish!"

I think back. What was my schedule again? Wait, I have it on my phone. I pull up my schedule:

1st: French
2nd: Biology
3rd: Math
4th:History

Lunch

5th:Athletic
6th:English
7th: Humanity

Damn it's an hour till lunch, I have History right now. I jog to my locker real quick and put a hoodie and sweats on, then head to my History.
I knock and walk in nodding to teacher who shakes their head but continues on talking about wars.

I sit in the back and stare out the window ignoring everyone. It isn't that long before I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to them with a blank face, "what?" I see Fiona and raise a brow. The preppy girl that asked if I was interested in sports is smiling softly at me, "welcome back Macona. Where's Amy?" My face contorts into hurt then rage before I cover it up with shrug and turn away, "not here." Fiona's fingers brush against my arm, "I'm sorry, I feel like I hit a nerve there. Is their anything I can do to help?" I shake my head still not facing her.

She leaves me alone after that but I can feel her glancing at me. I bow my head feeling my eyes burning, wanting me to cry. It still hurts...

What she did to me..
What she said..
I loved her..
I am so angry at her, I hate her so much. But it's hard to stay that way..
I still care about her even though she's dead.

I don't know if I'm ever going to get over it..
I don't know if I can love again..
Give someone else my heart after she torn it apart.....

What did you think? Pfffft sorry for not updating, everything's crazy and well haha school has started back up but I'm at home sick. 🤧🤒😷 My dad gave me what he had.
Anyways I hope y'all had a good Christmas (whatever you celebrated in December) and New Years!