Relay of Past pt. 1

This will possibly be a long chapter. I am going to be relaying the past major(-ish) backstory of book 1. So if you didn't read the first one them this will catch you up(mostly) 

After Athletics English goes by in a blur along with Humanities. Renae catches me along with Jaylen as I head over to the hospital wing to get Cynthia, "hey Mac." Renae says a little breathlessly. I chuckle, "out of shape little sis?" Renae glowers at me but Jaylen speaks up, "y'all said you guys are twins but you call Renae 'little sis'?

I shrug, "I was a few minutes out of womb before ReRe did so I call myself older." Renae nods, saying with a shrug, "she didn't stop so I just got used to it" Jaylen hums looking between the two of us, "you guys do look really similar. But Macona is bigger in different ways, and Renae, you have longer hair than Macona and the eyes are the same yet different." I smirk and make my eyes gold, "now they're different." My voice rumbles out and Renae rolls her eyes smacking me in the arm.

I laugh changing them back, "you ready ReRe? I just need to go get Cynthia and then we can head back to the house to catch up." Renae nods and turns to Jaylen, "I'll see you later Jaylen. I'm going to go hang out with Mac for awhile." Jaylen looks hesitant to go but nods and walks off.

"Come on. She's with Eribus, if he's done anything, as a heads up, theirs going to be blood." Renae looks at me confused but doesn't ask. I hear giggling as we get near the hospital cafeteria. As we turn I see Selene leaning against the frame watching. I frown and look in as well. Eribus is having a light show. Literally. He's using light and manipulating it into any shape and changing the color. I look at Cynthia, who is staring at it in wonder and glee.

I smile at seeing Cynthia so happy.
Where's Lynda though? Selene notices us there and whispers, "nothing's happened. He's been showing her little lights tricks and such after she ate. And I took Lynda's place when she asked me so she could get some rest." I nod, "thank you for watching them Selene." She smiles at me, "of course." Selene sees Renae behind me and flushes red in the face. I chuckle, "Renae's coming back with me so we can catc-" I get cut off as someone clears their throat behind me, "no you don't Macona. You're going to stay her for a little while longer until you go see the coven to help you." I let out a hard sigh, "Okay Shane."

I pout which gets a laugh out of her, "now go get your daughter and head back to your room." I feel a snack on the back of my head and Dr. Avery glowers behind me. I turn and see Renae glaring at me and looking at me wide eyed, "you have a daughter?!" I laugh, rubbing the back of my head, "I'll explain everything later." She scowls at me. Yikes, seems like I'm in for it.

I silently walk up to Eribus, "hmm, it's a good thing for you that nothing happened. Thank you." Eribus tenses and his lights flicker, "it was no problem." I nod and smile at Cynthia, kneeling down, "hey there, little one. Come here." Cynthia smiles big at me, "Makky!" She yells before running into my arms. I laugh, picking her up and putting her against my side. I turn to Renae, "this is Cynthia. But sometimes I call her my little monster or Cyn (Sin)." I tweak Cynthia's nose, making her giggle, "Cyn this is Renae. She's my little twin sister. But to you she's you aunty." Cynthia hides her face in my shoulder from Renae making me laugh.

"Now you've met Cynthia Re-" Chip cuts me off as he walks in humming with chocolate chip cookies and one in his mouth. Renae looks at me then back at Chip, "is this the father?" Chip freezes when she says that almost choking on the chip, (heh heh get it?....... Okay I'll shut up :((( ) "wait what?!" I almost double over laughing, "y-you thought—" I wipe under my eyes, "no, no he's not the Father. I wasn't even pregnant, sis. I adopted Cynthia when I was in Queen Serifina's kingdom." Renae looks at me again, "who's kingdom?"

"Oh yeah sorry. I'll explain. But I think it'd be best if we sit down and get some drinks. We're going to be here for while." I say totally ignore that Dr. Avery told me to go to my room.