A Determined Flirt

Recap:

I run to the track with Blaze chasing. Before he can reach me I nod to the track. Blaze slows and tilts his head slightly, confused. I claw along the track and jerk my head to it again. Blaze huffs. If you've never seen a big cat roll their eyes it's a hilarious sight to see.
Blaze walks up to be in line with me, and crouch. I flick my tail gently and crouch as well.

"Hey! What are you to doing?" A voice cuts us off and we freeze.

I look over to see Coach Kicker jogging up go to us. I immediately shift back, "we were going to race." Coach Kicker sighs and shakes his head, "this isn't track practice. Go and sit with the other students." He jerks a thumb back to the students sitting in the stands, "and Blaze. Go to the locker room and put some cloths on."

I scrunch my eye brows in confusion and look behind me at Blaze. Only to realize that he shifted back and is standing there naked. I chuckle as I look at him, "not bad." I turn and jog to the stands. I hear Blaze yell behind me, "you know you want me! It's only a matter of time!" I tilt my head back and laugh. I don't give him a reply going up and sitting at the top of the stands, away from everyone.

'well that was quite the show', I hear Renae laugh in my head. I mentally roll my eyes at her, 'hey, I warned him.'

Renae sighs, 'you need to be careful. You're still hurt.' I huff, 'yeah I know that. Its not my fault he was being a dick. At least I didn't throw him across the field, I, at least tried to solve it by racing.'

Renae let's out a chuckle, 'well at least that sensible. Getting a grip on your anger now are you?' I shake my head, 'i don't know maybe. Now pay attention. Coach is talking.' Renae turns around looks up at me in the stands, playfully glaring at me. I smirk at her but don't say anything.

"Okay everyone we're playing football. And no, the ladies don't sit out. Everyone is playing." Coach looks up at me, "with an exception of Macona if needed." I nod towards him and look away again, "okay. Blaze and Renae, choose teams." My head darts over to Renae. Hmmm, so she's going to be a captain, huh? I might try to play after all.

I stand and move down the stands sitting on the stairs. Blaze and Renae move down to stand with Coach in front of us. Blaze chooses first, his eyes line up with mine and he smirks, "Macona. You're my first choice." I sigh and shake my head, "of course I am Blaze." I get up and jog down by Blazes side, smirking over at Renae, 'lets have some fun shall we ReRe?' She shakes her head and we continue on choosing until everyone's in. The cheerleaders are pouting trying to talk Coach Kicker into letting them sit out.

To bad for them, that was only for me. Blaze tells us to circle up, "okay who can play what? I can be quarterback, running back or receiver." I nod, "I can be quarterback. I'd work best as a linebacker because of my strength but I can throw pretty far." Blaze nods the smirks, "okay. That would explain why I'm drawn to you." He winks, "you're sexy and perfect." I raise a eye brow at him before shaking my head.

We discuss who's all what, some of the cheerleaders keep on complaining about not wanting to play. But they reluctantly stopped when Coach narrowed his eyes our way. Heh, he's one Hell of a Coach. Once everyone's ready we get in our places. It would be wise to put me at front, but with my body like this I'm at least going to try to not hurt myself, for Renaes sake. I see her lock eyes with me and smirk, 'lets play shall we little sis?'

Renae smirks back at me, 'yes, let's macaroon.' We flip a coin to see who's first and it's Renaes team first. Huh, Renaes a wide receiver.
(I don't pay to much attention to football anymore since I haven't played in a while, so I apologise if it's explained weird)
I go back up, in defense I'm a defensive end and Blaze is an outside linebacker. I look to the side the back up and see Jaylen as a tight end. In front of me. Damn, okay let's see how she holds up.

Jaylen locks eyes with me a coming on to her face before winking at me. I roll my eyes but smirk back. This is going to either be fun or painful. Once they hut the ball Jaylen immediately goes for me. I smirk and brace myself. Jaylen runs into me with all her strength all she does is shake me and she slides down me. I stand up and smirk before running for Renae, seeing her waiting for the pass. I smirk when I see the ball go through air towards her. I make it to her and with a growl, through myself into air and ram my shoulder into her, knocking her down. I turn and catch the ball, eyes wide as I see Renae surprisingly quickly get back up. With a playful wink her way I take off.

Jumping to the side as Vicky dives for me. Damn, they're all quicker then I thought. Better stop being cocky and run while I can. I look behind me the bolt I make it five yards till the touchdown zone before a get tackled from behind. I let out a big grunt and wince, feeling the person still straddling my back. I turn and see Jaylen on me. She gives me a sexy smile.

Oh god, not again. What's going on with her?

I wince again and let out an irritated growl, "could you get off?" Jaylen pouts before looking at me with a mischievious glint in her eyes. She learns down, "why don't you make me?" I growl yet again. My eyes flashing. I put my hand against her stomach and shove. Making her tumble a few feet from me.

Blaze walks over, looking a bit concerned but covers with his usual flirt, "hey lovely. Good going." He looks at Jaylen, frowning before giving me a gental pat on the back, "it's our ball. I know the game just started but I think you should sit out." He looks back at me, "you're a good player but you're going to end hurting yourself gorgeous." I hesitate before nodding.

Blaze gives me a wink before smiling wide, "don't you worry your pretty head about it. I got this, this teams good and I'm a great captain. So I'm certain we'll win." I raise a brow at him, "I don't know about that Zeke." I refer to his last name, "my sister is a pretty great leader and strategist herself. Even when we were kids." Blaze puffs out his chest, "she can try!" I chuckle and pat his shoulder, "whatever you say man. Good luck."

With a nod to Coach Kicker I head back to the stands. I look back to the field to see ReRe looking at me with a concern. I give her a small smile, 'everythings fine, ReRe. Zeke just thought I better sit out so I don't get hurt.' I feel confusion go across our bond, 'Zek- ah okay. Blaze. He seems to have takin' a liking to you.' I mentally roll my eyes, 'he is way to flirty for my taste'

Renae scoffs, 'you're to flirty for people Mac.' I laugh, 'i mean that's pretty true. But someone flirty isn't really my type.'

'uh huh. But maybe you should maybe at least try to be his friend.' Renae says softly. I mentally shrug, 'i don't know. Maybe.'

A solemn feeling comes into the bond, 'Mac, we should catch up after this. About everything that's happened....' I look over at her and give her a sad smile, 'maybe. Now pay attention before Blaze beats you and your team.' I give a wink right as Renae gets tackled. Letting out a boom of laughter.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.