Niece? What?

The niece up top

Recap:

"You're looking like one sexy snack."

I sigh, "I really don't have time for this. What is your name." I say it as an order not a question. Zarahi's spirit on top of me purrs, "Oooooooh feisty and dominant, just my type. I'm Kiko and I know you're Macona."
I nod and sit up which makes her fall into my lap. I look down at her leg and see it's healed up. I guess her spirit coming out made her heal faster. That's good.

"Get off Kiko." She pouts at me and grabs my shoulders, "But I'm still hurt. You wouldn't let poor injured me hurt myself more." I raise an eyebrow at her, "You've healed up, you can walk, now get off of me." I stand up knocking Kiko off of me. She pouts up at me, "Meanie." Rolling my eyes I offer her a hand up. She takes it but doesn't let go once she's on her two feet.

I glare at her and tighten my grip on her hand. When she winces and loosens her grip I stop and take my hand away from her, "I don't appreciate being touched by people- er well spirits, I don't know. Now Zarahi with things like this you need to learn control. This is your body, not hers. So you need to rein her in. You'll need will and mental force to get her under control. You will need to keep her under control as well we don't need a human finding out anything. You can willing let her take control or share control." I let Fury and Shira come to the surface and their voices Mox with my own, "Will and mental power is everything."

I shake my head and they recede to the back of my mind to observe, "Now try. And Kiko," I narrow my eyes at her, "Behave." She pouts and makes graby hands at me like a child but I take a step back and cross my arms. She huffs and rolls her eyes, "Fine, you're no fun." She closes her eyes and breaths slowly and she opens her eyes and they're back to normal. I smile, "Okay Zarahi, you might be a bit uncomfortable at first but having a spirit is like having someone know everything that goes on in your head. You will need to bond with Kiko and learn to trust each other, oka-"

"Mac we're ready." I get cut off and turn to see the others walking up to us. They're already in their groups, Chip with Senrie, Renae with Selene, Josiah's by himself, Asher is looking after Cynthia and Zarahi, I'm with Jayden and I don't think I placed the others anywhere. I think it's only Nyx left. Hmmm, he can stay here with Asher but I don't want him around Cyn or Zarahi, "Nyx you can stay here, and behave or you'll deal with me." He nods and I turn to the others and scan them over. They all look ready and determined, very well, "Okay if you know what you are doing then get to it. Let's go."

The others go their different ways and I turn to Jayden, "Can you shift into your wolf?" Jayden shakes his head. Okay so he can't maybe with practice he could eventually but right now we don't have time, "Okay I'm going to shift and you're going to climb on my back and hold on for dear life because I'm not going to be going slow. I'm going to need you to show me where they are so when I need to turn give me a shout." He looks hesitant but I don't give him time to think and shift into my wolf. I nod for him to jump on and turn to Zarahi. She looks like she doesn't want me to leave but I'm sure she understands that I have to go.

Once Jayden's on and I know he's got a good grip I look back at him questioningly and he points to the left. Okay left it is let's go. I turn and race into the forest as Jayden tightly clings to my back like a monkey. It kinda hurts with him grabbing my shoulders but that's understandable since I'm all fur and he has ahold of it. I keep my pephiral vision on him in case I need to change direction.
He points towards the right.
Like that. I turn right still going full speed.

We need to see what all we can get done today. Could we talk to the werewolves today and get to the Giants or something? Possibly,we can try. Are we almost there? Damn man. I feel Jaydens grip tighten and feel his body tense. Okay maybe we are almost there. I slow down to a trot and look back at Jayden to see that he wants us to stop. Once I do he all but falls from my back. I shift back with a chuckle and offer him a hand, "First ride?" I wink at him with a mischievous grin.

He narrows his eyes at me and doesn't answer me as I help him up, "Okay guess that was a bad joke." I give him a soft smile seeing when I see that he looks a bit shaky, "Tough crowd." I put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, come on we can walk the re-" Something bursts of of the bushes around us and I spin around and put my back to Jayden and put my arms back to cage him in. I see wolves surrounding us and change my eyes in warning, "Don't come closer I'm warning you. I will defend us." I move my arms and crouch as a brown wolf trots towards us with it lips raised in a snarl.

I know this isn't the alpha. They're smaller then the rest and doesn't have an authoritative aura around them. I step forward to meet them with a growl. I see one of the bigger wolves panic and run towards us as the brown wolf lunges at me. The brown wolf leaves their throat open so I grab it and lift them into the air. I jump to the side before the panicked wolf can barrel into me. I speak as the brown wolf tries to get out of my grip, "I don't want to hurt anyone. I just need to speak to your alpha." I meet panicked blond wolves eyes, "It's important."

The blond wolf lowers it's head slightly and the others back off. I look at the wolf in my grasp and gently lower them to the ground, "Now may we speak in a civilized manner?" Jayden walks closer to me and whispers as the blonde wolf nods, "That was easier then I thought." I shrug and follow after the blond wolf as they walk through the forest. I keep an eye on the wolves around us in case one of them decides to try and be brave and keep my eyes gold. Mostly because I can see way more clearer but I'm staying on guard.

We make it into a clearing where theirs a large lodge, almost a mansion,. And a few cabins off a little ways away, "Jayden!!" I step in front of him and I hear a yell and see something small and red barrel towards us. I can't let my guard down around here. I don't know them. Something runs into me and stumbles. I reach out and catch their arm and lift them up so they don't fall. I mean I don't think having them in the air is better.

I look towards Jayden to see him look at me with wide eyes before patting my arm that holding them in the air, "You can let her go. This is my niece." I look back at his niece to see a small girl with brown hair and blue eyes in a T shirt and jeans covered in red paint. I look back at him, "Your niece...."

He laughs softly, "Yes my niece. My sister Eliza is the Beta."