Roshini

Roshini up top

It can't be him. I thought he would die from the wound. At least he should have....

His black wolf with slight accents of white stands out

His black wolf with slight accents of white stands out. But so does the scars along his side. The ones I gave him all those years ago. And it seems he recognizes me as well. He lowers himself and growls loudly, white eyes flash. Well he's pissed, I guess it's time to settle things. Because I think I hurt his ego, since I was a kid and I was able to get ahold of him.

We charge at each other and this time I'm better. Stronger. And it seems that he spent half of the time recovering then getting stronger. He rams into my chest and pushes me back. He tries to throw me but I'm bigger so he only headbutts me in the chin. I step back and shake my head before sweeping his feet out from under him. He lands with a grunt and I step on his chest and lower my head, growling. He claws at me, not willing to give in to me. He tears up my arm so after a while I give up and take his throat in my jaw and twist, effortlessly snapping his neck.

I hear howls and look up to see the rogues retreating. Guess they lost their courage now that their alpha is gone.

"Macona!" I hear someone shout and turn to see Jayden looking at me wide eyes. I shift back and smile at him before everything goes black.

Later

"Damn." I groan as I sit up. My back and arm is on fire. Feels like I drank hot sauce from the bottle and it's burning those specific places. Don't ask, it wasn't fun.

"Hey easy there Mac." Jayden speaks in a low soft tone. I chuckle, "I'm fine Jayden. I heal fast. We have other things to attend to." I smile at him and look around. We're in a bedroom with blue walls and black carpet, "Where are we?" I hear a door close and see Eliza walk up to the bed, "You're in my room. You lost a lot of blood and passed out." She smiles at me, "We took care of your wounds and let you rest. Jayden here, hasn't left your side."

I look at him confused, "The connection is still there? I thought after our rejection it would fade..." I look into his eyes, "Oh okay wait that's not it." I chuckle and muss his hair up, "You were worried about me, you're my friend." He gives me a sad smile and I shake my head, "It's fine Jayden. I don't blame you, I understand." Eliza clears her throat and raises an eyebrow at us, "Explain yourselves." Jayden and I look at each other nervously. Well shit I forgot that they're siblings. I'm kinda afraid of how she'll react. I would like to have her as a friend. She seems like she would seem fun to hang around.

I scratch the back of my neck but I'm stopped by a wire. I look at it confused. Wait it's not a wire it's an IV. A blood IV. Oh yeah Eliza said that they took care of me. But I didn't think that would include sticking a needle in me. I glare at it before ripping it from my arm. I hear Jayden sigh and look at Eliza, "Well I feel like you already know but I'll tell you." I look at Jayden then back at her, "Jayden was my mate." She looks at us with wide eyes, "Was?"

"Yeah.... We both agreed to it. But we're still friends." I smile reassuringly at her. She looks sad and stays silent. I wince and stand up going to her and patting her shoulder. I'd better let these two talk. I leave and walk around looking for Bions office. Okay I don't think I'm that lost. I should just find the stairs and then I should know where I am.

I walk around for awhile and I still can't find the stairs. Damnit this is a maze. I sigh and someone bumps into me. Caught off guard I stumble back and fall to the ground and a weight lands on top of me with an oof.

I let out a huff of breath and open my eyes, "I'm sorry..." My breath catches when I look into blue eyes. She shakes her head which is scarcely close to mine, "No, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." She smiles at me and we just stay there staring at each other for a few minutes. I clear my throat, "I'm Macona. And the clumsy lady is?" She laughs and gives me a playful glare, "I'm not that clumsy. But I'm Roshini, you comfortable pillow." I laugh and give her a little push against her shoulders as I sit up. She goes in my lap and stays there as she looks up at me, "You don't look like you're from here."

I smirk at her, "Oh? How can you tell?" She winks at me, "Because you look like a lost puppy." I glare playfully at her. How can she know what I looked like before she bumped into me. I don't think I looked like a lost puppy when she was on top of me, "And you noticed this how?" She smirks right back at me, "Because you were walking around like one. Are you looking for Bion?" I huff. So she did see me before bumping into me. Hmmm nice hair. She has maroon-ish hair and bright blue eyes. They go well together.

"Yeah I'm trying to go see Bion. I don't think we finished our conversation from earlier before the rog-" I hear foot steps approach before a laugh, "You know Mac you always were clumsy despite your build and height." My head twists around and I chuckle when I see who it is, "Nice seeing you again too Uncle."