- FOURTY THREE -

i'm not dead i swear 

and to apologise for me being gone for so long

i added some smut

you're welcome?

-

"Time is an illusion that helps things make sense
So we are always living in the present tense"

Bobby's POV 

I guess It's Monday morning again.

I dreaded Mondays, going back to classes. I would like Mondays much more if I were studying something I actually liked. Studying International Law seemed like a good idea at first, I always wanted to please my parents, but no way in hell am I going to become a lawyer like them. I knew that once I finished Law school I won't have to rely on them and it wouldn't matter if I'm a disappointment or not, and so my dream is to become a journalist.

Thinking about all the possible things in the future ahead was clogging up my mind until I felt a small movement on the side of me, Liza fell asleep in my bed again. It was still four in the morning so I let her sleep but looking at her while she slept seemed appropriate, creepy but appropriate.

She was so comforting to be around, my heart melted simply looking at her, it's as If I found the person that makes me happy, and thinking about her simply makes me smile. I can't think of all the hours I would have spent crying about how Olivia cheated on me with that Blonde trash if it weren't for Liza showing up in my life like some sort of angel.

Truth is, I'm a very Lonely person, before Liza came along I drowned my free time working, I'm actually an intern at a Newspaper company, I remember mentioning it to Liza but I guess she forgot since I never talk about it, I'm so used to hiding my true passions from my parents I guess I'm not used to truly being me. It's not as if I sneak out to work anyways, all I do is edit the articles that are sent to me so I don't have to show up at any offices, they don't pay me but I enjoy reading the articles they send to me, It's nice to see a writer's raw thought from a situation.

My thoughts continue to race as I lose my interest in sleeping once more, as always but I figured I might as well do something instead of sitting on my bed staring at a wall.

I reach for my phone, trying my absolute hardest not to move so much in hopes of not waking up Liza, and search for Aarons contact. It's funny to think that I'm friends with such a person, we met at a night lecture that I was trying out but ended up not liking but we became good friends, unlike me Aaron actually wants to become a Lawyer, his parents wanted him to become a doctor but in the end he took the other path that most of us were given the choice from. I remember my parents doing the same, either Doctor, Lawyer or something related to Economics and Money Handling. It's crazy to think of life that way, three paths of life all equally difficult but in the end my parents just don't want me to rely on them but instead turn out like them, 'rich and ignorant', my parents clearly hate each other but stick together because it works, I guess what I'm trying to put into words is I never want to be like them, They're like some sort of evil king and evil queen, they have all the money they want and yet they chose to terrorise their children or something. I never tried getting close to my parents so they aren't exactly nice to me but they love my sister, they even support her wanting to be a Kpop star, which makes absolutely no sense but goes off. My brain has had enough tumbling and turning about the two so it forces me to snap out of it, leading me to fully take in the view. My grey room starts to turn orange from the sun pouring through my windows, it's pretty but I don't think it's pretty enough, I don't care for it. Instead, I turn my head to Liza.