FOURTY TWO

Polaroid of you dancing in my room 

I want to remember

 I think it was about noon 

It's getting harder to understand, 

to understand How you felt in my hands

"That was fun," Bobby sighed. 

It had been two whole hours since we got back from Blackpool, Bobby drove the entire two hours to Sheffield but he seemed to be as awake as he could be. 

We were lying on his bed, with Cuco 'Lo quo siento' playing in the background as we lay in comfortable silence.

"Yeah."

Bobby sat up and looked at me his eyes piercing through mine, it was like he had some spell on me, a magical spell causing me to be completely infatuated with him and everything about him.

A smile crept upon his lips and I giggled, this was nice just two of us laughing and smiling. For once, I felt like maybe, maybe everything would be alright. Yeah, everything was going to be alright. 

Bobby and I's giggles died down slowly and along with that he slowly leaned in, a sof kiss would have been enough but I was selfish and so was he, i pulled him closer grabbing his hair while his hands slipped under my shirt gripping on my waist. 

I looked him in the eyes once we practically departed from each other, his eyes went wide back at mine. My chest was rising up and down and my thoughts were incoherent. 

Bobby was just so impeccable, actually no I say impeccable because I was just speechless, what to say about him he's so incredibly beautiful, he's so incredibly beautiful. His eyes brown like the richest of cocoa, I was so incredibly lost, he had the same look in his eyes that I had in mine. By now he was lying above me while resting on his elbows looking into me, he was looking into my soul, I felt naked to him, I felt like he could see everything, everything. My thoughts, my intentions and I was fine with that, I was comfortable around him. 

I felt so happy around him, he made me so happy, I finally averted my eyes from his and slightly hovered over his lips. It was as if it were a movie and we were the protagonists finally coming together and kissing in slow motion as music and fireworks play in the background, at least it felt that way. 

Once separated I looked into his eyes which showed nothing but admiration, it made me feel special, he was special.

"Is this where we fall in Love," he asked causing goosebumps to appear on my skin. 

"maybe."

Giggles. 

That night I fell asleep so nicely and cuddled with the only person it seemed appropriate. With his arms around my body and me as the little spoon, my dreams had become reality.

a/n: 

Really short update because it's exam week and i gotta disappear for month so here's an update to keep to interested in the plot aYe