- EIGHTEEN -

Tongue-tied and, oh, so squeamish
You never fell in love
Ashton's POV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was around 7PM when I got a FaceTime call from Liza, I had just gotten home from the studio and the moment I hit the couch, my phone went off.

"Hello," I answered the call, I expected it to be Luke since he's been calling me non stop ever since he went back to England, it wasn't like him but he hasn't been himself in a while.

"Hey it's Liza," she breathed, her voice was barely audible.

"Are you okay, you don't sound too well, what's wrong?"

I heard a few whimpers and sniffling on the other line, it was hard to know what to say when you don't even know what's wrong.

"C'mon Liza, what's on your mind?"

"I had a dream," she spoke softly after regaining herself.

"What, was it a nightmare," at this point I was beyond confused.

"I had a dream that Leo was playing with Zoe and it was just so-" she started full of sobbing, and it hurt me to hear how hurt she was.

"Liza, it's three in the morning, are you okay," a  hushed voice asked, it was coming from here side of the line so someone must be with her, well duh.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks bee," I hear Liza reply to the voice.

"You know that you could come and sleep in my bed if you'd like," the voice who I presume is a male, said.

"Thanks, I'll think about it," Was it weird that i was just listening to the conversation.

"Alright, good night Liza, sleep well," all of a sudden it became quiet, with Liza breathing slowly, trying to calm down.

"Hey ash are you still there," she asked breaking the ice.

"Yeah."

"Sorry about that, he's just my room mate," do dorms allow Opposite genders do be in the same room?

"Oh so do your dorms not have a opposite gender rule or?"

"I live in his apartment."

"Was that the bobby it you were talking about ?"

"Yeah, listen ash?"

"Uh- huh"

"I better get going it's late and I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow."

"Alright then, bye Liza."

"Bye Ashton," she hung up right after, it's like she was in a hurry.  Well bobby did say it was 3am so she must have been tired.

I wonder if she gets those dreams often.