I was hurt. It's as simple as that. Y/N hurt me, but I don't know if I truly even have the right to be as upset and hurt as I am, because I knew she was in a relationship and I should have took that into consideration before telling her I was still in love with her. But the way she held me and- and talked about what she wished we still had. It really made me feel like I used to when we were together.

I know I love her and that wasn't just my emotions getting the best of me. I really meant that, and I thought she meant it too. That's what hurts the most. Because if I'm being honest, if Y/N asked me today to be with her I would probably just to the chance.

"Mwommy! Mwommy!"

I shook myself out of my thoughts looking to see Royalty running to me with Sofi right behind her.

"Yes baby?"

She bounced up and down while holding her hands up for me to see. "Look mommy me n' awuntie Swofi catched a butterfly!"

I chuckled at her cuteness. She was literally too much.

"Aww baby that's beautiful!" I said looking at the light blue striped butterfly in her small cupped hands.

"She won't let it go Kaki, I've told her she's gonna hurt it." Sofi said with a shrug

"Royalty." I spoke in a warning tone and she looked up at me pouting.

"B-but mommy I tell her dis my nwew pwet!"

I shook my head slowly. "No baby, you can not have a butterfly for a pet."

"But mwommy pwease! I be a good girl!" She screamed with tears in her eyes and I sighed knowing I was about to give in.

Mom looked over at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Royalty beta you do not raise your voice at your mother. Do you understand me?"

"Mm!" She yelled as she stumped her small feet and opened her hands to let the butterfly go. "Mwean nana and mwommy!"

"Royalty baby-" I started to say until she turned and ran off.

I sighed as I stood up. "I should go and check on her."

"Don't worry, I'll go and get her kaki." Sofi said before she turned around to follow Royalty.

I shook my head placing it into my cupped hands. "Ugh!"

"Mija?" I heard and felt her hands start to rub my back. "Mija, it's ok."

"But it's not mami, something is not right with her. I don't know why it is but something just isn't right." I couldn't even stop the tears from falling from my eyes.

I'm so sad and now my heart is hurting even more for my baby.

"You have been through so much Karla. So please don't let this get you back down, you deserve to be happy."

She was right. I deserve to be happy again, after all that I've been through these past couple of years.

_____

"Mwommy look him silly!" Royalty yelled as she pointed her little finger at the tv. We were watching the new movie Wonder Park and she loving it as you can see.

"Yes he is baby." I whispered while resting my head lightly on hers. "You like this movie baby?"

She clapped and smiled up at me. "Uh huh it's soooo funny!"

I smiled when I heard the doorbell ring.

Royalty gasped loudly before looking at me then towards the door "I get it mwommy! I get it!"