chapter 20 - end

"E-Excuse me?"

Jimin sighed and started walking away, but didn't know where; he was lost.

The place they were in was like a desert. Like a box; everything was white, and the walls weren't any different from the floor or the ceiling.

Everything was lost-just like Jimin himself.

"Jimin, where are you going?!", Namjoon shouted from behind

"I'm getting rid of this."

Suddenly, like lightning, Jungkook came infront of Jimin and grabbed him by his wrist, "Jungkook, let me go."

But the younger didn't. He kept on tightening his grip around Jimin's wrist by every secind; making him vince in pain.

"Jungkook what are y-you doing?", Jimin asked, seeing everything blurry in front of him. He fell onto the ground and Jungkook let go, jumping down next to him.

Jimin was crying once again.

"Hyung, please.. Forget about her.. It's for-"

The older brushed out of Jungkook's arms and stood in front of him, hands clenched into fists, expression unreadable and eyes filled with tears.

The rest of the boys came running towards the two males, panting and exhausted.

"Jimin, are you out of your mind?", Hoseok asked, "you know we lose strenght when one of us is in a bad mood?"

Jimin nodded, brushing off his tears with his thumb; red spots still noticeable on his soft cheeks.

He looked up at his brothers, and then at Yoongi.

"Why did you do this to me?", Jimin asked, walking closer to Yoongi.

"I didn't do anything. It was your choice.", he answered, creating slight tension with the tone of his voice, "and it's not my fault you wanted power over your normal human body."

"Oh, really? So you didn't drug me in the bar that night, and you didn't bring me to your house, read Namjoon's spells and turn me into a fox?!"

Punch.

Jimin punched the older one really hard, causing his nose to bleed, "You are the cause of this! You are the reason because of which I had to leave Y/N! Because of which I had to leave after a beautiful moment!", he grabbed Yoongi by his collar, separating his feet from the ground, "And how do you expect me to trust you again? I NEVER EVEN DID!"

He let go of Yoongi, running off to nowhere.

On the other side of the parallel universe, there were you, in a not-so-well condition.

"Okay, Y/N, please... I won't do anything.. Please, open up..", Sooyeon begged, but no response.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!", you shouted from the bathroom, unable to see a thing.

Your heart was aching even more. You felt sick, your head was hurting; you felt like you weren't yourself anymore.

"Please, Y/N.. I-I know a solution to this, please.."

You started crying even more. Tears in your eyes kept on escaping like you running away from your problems; too fast.

Jimin was nowhere to be found. He left just like that, without saying a thing.

You didn't know where he was, was he hungry, tired, thirsty..

You didn't know if he was even alive.