chapter 19

Tick

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

And so all over again hundred times. Your mind was driving you insane, heart was pounding in it's fastest speed, making it really painful.

You stared at the white ceiling for a few hours, but nothing came or left. Nothing changed.

You rolled over on your stomach, thinking about everything and, everyone. But mostly about the man that somehow, in a really weird way, captured your fragile heart.

Jimin.

He was nowhere to be found, and everytime you would just look at his photo or think about his beautiful smile and features, your heart would start painfully beating against your rib cage.

It hurt.

"Where are you?", you questioned yourself after rolling back onto your back, eyes closed and arms and legs spread wide, sending a wave of coolness run over your thin body.

Love.

Fucking love.

You were so attached to Jimin, by heart, that you missed him after just a few hours.. No, it's been days.. A few long ass days.

You felt miserable, needy for love, care, and it drove you even more insane. But deep inside, you felt as if something was wrong. Like, something wasn't right with either you or Jimin.

The last time you tried to find him, your heart started to ache so much that you feel onto your knees, covering it with your small hand.

You didn't know what it was, but it was like in a fanfiction. When your loved one, your soulmate, is in danger, your heart would start aching and you would feel nothing but pain that he / she does.

"You're not in a fanfiction Y/N, get a hold of yourself and your stupid mind.", you said and stood up, making soft footsteps against the wooden floor and towards the kitchen.

You remembered Jimin making breakfast for the two of you one morning, and you loved it. You remembered having your heart filled with love and joy just by helping him make omelette and preventing him from burning milk on the stove.

You remembered having your first time with him, and it really hurt, just the thought of that beautiful moment lost..

You missed them. Him. That.

Everything.

You wanted him back. You wanted him to wrap your arms around your small waist and hold you like he would hold a baby. Like he would hold a fragile object and take care of it.

At that point, you were ready to do anything for him.

Even die for him.

"Jimin, where are you?"