chapter 13

"If we have a child together, will you love them even if their made just to save something?"

Jimin froze. It was like words were glued to the back of his throat. His hand ran through his jet black hair, and a sigh escaped his lips.

"Y/N-"

"Answer me. I have to know..", she crossed her arms, "And even though I have life to live, I might try to help you."

Jimin's heart skipped a beat, and sweat started to drip from his forehead.

"Y-You really want to help us?", Jimin walked closer to her slim figure, and wrapped his arms around her waist, "I-"

Y/N's eyes were glowing. The brown color turned ligher, and hair started to flow. Suddenly, both of them were in the air, surrounded by some pleasing light.

Suddenly, Jimin remembered a legend that his mother told him about once, when he was still a teenager.

The legend said that, if a supernatural creature found his love, his soulmate, he will flow in the air with that person and have his first kiss.

"Are you d-doing this?", Y/N held onto Jimin's shirt tighter, almost hugging him.

"No. It's us.."

She was beautiful. Jimin never imagined having a soulmate. Especially because he was a fox, in a human form.

"Jimin, c-can I ask you a question?"

Jimin's eyes were filled with concern, and he nodded afterwards.

Y/N seemed to hesitate for a moment, but then words escaped her lips.

"D-Do you feel anything towards me? Anything other than the need for a child and power?"

-

RYN Y/N'S P.O.V

Your heart started beating faster and faster, like a drum being played. Jimin's arms tightened around your waist, and a blue hanbok appeared on your body.

"D-Do you? I-I won't get angry if you d-dont-"

Then, Jimin's lips smashed against your's, sending shiver down your spine. It was your first kiss, and it felt strange. You didn't know how to kiss, or how to reply. You just stood still, not moving a muscle.

"Are you okay? Why won't you kiss me back?"

"You still d-didn't answer me.."

Jimin backed away, and sighed heavily, "When I was young, my mother told me a legend about a soulmate every supernatural creature gets.", he crossed his arms, "I was really shy, and well, I thought that I would never get mine. But, ever since I saw you for the first time, my heart started beating fast, like a drum being played."

Jimin turned towards you, and gave you a slight smile, "It is also said that, when you find your soulmate, and when you hold that person, light will appear around you and you will flow in the air with that person."

"I guess I found mine.."

"And yes. I do."

Your heart skipped a beat for a hundreadth time. Seeing his beautiful hair, sharp jawline and collar bones would always send shiver down your spine and whole body.

He was beautiful. His black hair semed to grow longer, covering the back of his neck, and a bit of his eyes.

The answer he gave you gave your heart one more reason to beat. You were loved. Someone really loved you and cared about you.

"Now, may I ask you a question?"

You flinched, "S-Sure."

Jimin wrapped his arms around your waist once again, and his plump lips curved into a smirk, "Do you have any feelings for me?"

You didn't know how to answer. Deep inside, you felt like you loved him. But, on the other side, he wanted a child with you, and your power. Tears started to whelm up in your eyes as you tried to speak.

The pressure was big. It felt like you were sinking to the bottom of the ocean, with nobody to help you swim back up.

It was cold, dark and lonely.

But you had Jimin. You didn't know if he was playing with your emotions or honest, but you knew him.

You had feelings for him. Every time he would walk past you, or just come closer to you, your body would turn hot.

"Y/N? You are blushing..", Jimin shook your arms, waking you up and returning to reality.

You stared at him for a while, before words slipped out of your mouth.

"I-I..."

"I love you."

-

Jimin froze again. His face was covered with a wide smile, making your heart beat fast once again.

"Really? Y-You do?"

He hugged you. Tears started to whelm in your eyes and there was too much to hold. You closed your eyes and let them shower your face as you felt more light around your bodies.

You were happy. You felt complete. You felt like a stone was thrown off of your back and chest.

You felt his hands on your lower back, rubbing it gently.

"Jimin.."

"Yes?", he looked into your eyes ever so softly.

"Do you really have feelings for me?like, for real? No fake?"

Jimin smiled once again, and cupped your cheeks.

"Yes Y/N. You are the first person that made me feel something like this. And I like the feeling you are giving me."

Suddenly, relaxing music started to play in the background. You backed away, and started to dance.

You moved swiftly, and Jimin did too, "You're not lying?"

As the last part of music played, he started to grind to your front. A sudden feeling started overtook your body, "No. I take this very seriously, but why are you asking me this?"

Music stopped, and you wrapped your arm around Jimin's neck and the other put on the back of your back.

"I trust you, but.."

"I want you to prove it."

-