ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

RYN Y/N'S P.O.V

An ocean blue sky laid upon the sky above her and she looked around herself seeing that she wasn't in her own world. Y/N was in her dreams again, where she saw things that she had never seen before nor wished to see. Sometimes it made her skin crawl a little as her mind went back to her last dream that she had.

Jimin? Where is Jimin?

She walked a bit further since her curiosity was getting the best of her, and as she continued stepping on the invisible see-through floor below, she started to see a black tall figure in the distance ahead of her.

The figure seemed like a male's figure or shape, and it made her even more curious of who that person might have been ahead.

She contunued walking once more, and all of a sudden, the figure seemed as if it was looking at her, or staring possibly. He flew towards her at an unusual speed that she had never saw.

She tried her best to run away from it but she couldn't. The figure had caught her in it's hands, and she screamed, hoping it would let her go.

Her eyes squint hard hoping that the shadowy figure would go away, but it seemed like it wouldn't.

And then, her life flashed before her eyes.

-

There she was, lying in bed with sweat dripping all over her face and down to her neck. Her heartbeat was racing insanely and it felt as if she was running away from something.

But her mind was turned to something more intriguing, and it went all blank the moment she saw his black hair and orange highlights on her bed.

Jimin?

Y/N's eyes slightly widen when she saw that he was laying his head on his arms, and he was snoring soundly like a little baby.

His crescent shaped eyes were closed, and in the awkward silence, her mind started wondering..

Was everything that she had just remembered back in her mind from earlier.. Was it all real?

Is Jimin that orange fox?

Is it true that she had powers in her, and she never knew about them?

It all made her confused, and as she started to get deep into thinking, her nose started getting itchy and then she sneezed.

Y/N quickly covered her mouth from letting her spit coming out, and she stood still, her heart started beating more crazily once his eyes had popped open.

He stared at her with an unreadable expression and, slowly but carefully, he removed her hands from her mouth and caressed her cheeks and pulled her hair behind her ears.

His expression softened and he slightly smiled at her. "Bless you.", he softly spoke, and she felt her cheeks getting redder by the minute.

He chuckled a little, but then stopped as his dark brown eyes traveled down to her legs.

She looked at him nervously and he exasperated a low sigh.

He looked at her, straight in the eye, "Are you feeling okay?", he asked with concern in his tone.

She nodded, "Y-Yes, I am feeling okay, it's just that I'm a bit hungry from waking up.. That's all.", she muttered in reply and Jimin nodded.

"Okay, but can I ask you one more thing before I go make some breakfast for you?", he asked.

She nodded, "S-Sure."

Jimin inhales a breath and then exales while pushing his hand through his exotic hair. Y/N's heartbeat increased a bit randomly, and she started to notice his well-shaped features.

His face, his lips, his eyes, just everything about him seemed to arouse her in an odd way, and she didn't know why.

Her thoughts were pushed away when Jimin's voice came into her head.

"What am I to you?"