chapter 2

As you were preparing the café for it's grand opening the next morning, you suddenly felt a small gust of wind push through you like an ocean wave.

You turned yourself around to see where it was coming from, and you arched your brow seeing that the enterance of the café was unusually opened. Shiver ran down your spine as you felt an odd presence somewhere near your full being.

And then, you jolted immediately when a cold touch of someone's fingers tapped you lightly on the shoulder.

Your body stood still as a statue, hoping the deadly scary creature would go away.

But what made you even more stressed and scared was the fact that, maybe, the creature or human could hear your frantic heartbeat. The beating of it was pulsing through your chest like a drum getting played, and your mind was utterly a nervous wreck.

You hands that were gripping onto the broom were holding tightly, and you didn't want to get scared by that creature no more.

And so, in matter of seconds, you turned your body around once more, and you put the broom up, straight in the air and shut your eyes completely, while hearing the sound of nothing, but a heavy, steady breathing of that certain creature.

You opened your eyes back into actual reality, and felt a strong grip holding the broom. Your ice blue orbs that were the color of the sky glanced up towards the unknown creature, and you widened your eyes after seeing that, it was that same man again, that had saved your earlier from falling.

"I-It's you again!?"

The male with jet black hair and orange strokes in his hair rolled his eyes in annoyance, and snatched the broom away from your hands, without answering your question.

"What are you-", you got cut off when the male broke the broom into pieces with his bare hands, and he started walking towards you with heavy footsteps.

Each step he made had you even more scared. Once he finally reached you, his hands pinned you against the wall behind.

In about a few inches from him touching your face with his lips, he heaved a sigh.

His brown orbs that looked just like the fox's stared into your's, and you were speechless of that to say.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will do something more to you than just breaking a broom into multiple pieces." , he gruffed.

You gulped.

"My name is Park Jimin, and I'm a half human and half supernatural fox."