Chapter 14

The music suddenly came to a sudden stop as the couple froze in mid air. Their feet's were dangling like lifeless dolls and the air seems as if it has gotten more shallow.

His eyes kept on staring deeply into yours and you can't seem to shake your eyes away from his exotic ones.

How soft and dark looking they seem to look.

His eyes never doubted you in risky moments and you loved them. Just staring at his eyes gives you the feeling of satisfaction. But your feelings towards him, was still unknown to your mind and soul.

Why are you still here with him?

Why is he giving you mixed signals?

Why is he doing things to you that make you go crazy?

All those questions couldn't be answered so easily and it was stuck in your dull mind for so many days ever since he had came and made his appearance.

"J-Jimin?" You call his name in a soft tone and Jimin nods.

"Yes?" He replies curiously.

You gulped your spit nervously in the awkward silence. Regardless of his eyes still staring into yours, suddenly your feet and his came back onto the hard floor.

You grab ahold of his wrist and you gripped it a bit tightly.

"I want you to prove it." You repeat.

Jimin stood still with his ears listening to the sound of his heart beating in his chest. The blood pumping through his veins flew through his veins so quickly it's as if something had corrupted inside of him.

Like someone has pressed his button.

Within seconds he pushes your figure against the soft mattress of the bed hungrily and he started to press butterfly kisses all over the crook of your neck. The sudden feeling of his plump lips touching your soft skin felt like tingles and stars flying and it felt so odd but so right.

"Wait j-Jim-" your voice got cut off.

"Shh..remember what you had said." He whispers as he begins to go lower towards your breast area.

A shiver ran through your spine as his delicate warm hands ripped apart your shirt bit by bit and you felt your chest being opened with the fresh air coming in.

You bit your lip as your eyes saw Jimin's hands pulling his black shirt off of his upper body and when his defined shaped abs were showing in front of you your eyes couldn't help but to just stare at them in awe.

Jimin hovers above you and he stares into your eyes.

He starts to caress your cold cheeks and a warm smile was growing on his lips.

"I would throw away my faith just for you, don't you know that?" He whispers in a husky tone and you felt your cheeks blushing pinkish red.

You nod slowly. "R-really? You would do that just for me?" you reply and Jimin nods.

"Anything..just for you to be happy." He answers and a small tear fell out of your left eye.

Happiness was something hard to get at times.

Jimin chuckles and like a strike of fire he strips your pants off and himself too. The feeling of his hands gripping and sliding off your shorts and white panties made your heart beat insanely and the pressure was so immense as he strips his bottom part off in front of your pure eyes.