Chapter 15

You woke up after a few hours of sleep and realised that you weren't alone.

There was someone's arm and leg over your naked body.

"W-What the hell?!"

As you touched the arm of the person laying next to you, you remembered everything that happened last night.

"Good morning beautiful."

You quickly turned your head to the side and saw Jimin and his smirking face.

You layed back onto the bed and covered yourself with a blanket.

"What are you doing?", the male asked and pulled the blanket off of your head.

"I'm embarrassed.."

He chuckled and pulled you up so the two of you were sitting straight. His eyes dazzled like never before, his messy hair gave you chills and your eyes were glues to his defined and sweaty abs.

He was beautiful.

And he loved you.

"Why? Is it because of last night? If it is, you don't have to be embarrassed.. It was my first time too.."

You stared into his eyes, "Really?"

He nodded and pulled you out of bed. The two of you were in front of your closet, and just stared into eachother's eyes.

"Wait, I'm-", but you weren't.

You had an oversized shirt over your body and underwear as well..

"I have magic.", he said as he pinned you against the wall.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and stared into his eyes.

His dark brown eyes were dazzling more than ever before. His messy hair made a smile crawl on your face and his plump lips were addicting.

His arms fell and wrapped around your waist, picking you up and holding you ever so gently.

His forehead met yours, and you moved your nose from side to side.

"Did I prove it? Tell me."

"I already did.."

He slammed his plump lips against yours and sent an intense feeling of pleasure down your spine.

He backed away and smirked, "Yes. You did..", you said and kissed him again.

He tilted your head to the side, kissing you deeper and intertwined his tongue with yours. You bit onto his lip and he sucked onto your's in return.

It was getting out of control.

You were addicted to him.

"J-Jimin, let's stop because I can't control myself.."

"Is that so?", he kissed you once again.

You felt his boner touching your slightly wet clit.

Your hands pushed him and you stood on your feet, with a smirk on your face.

"What was that for?"

"Your junior is aggressive. I am going to go shower, and you just calm him down, okay?"

He gave you one more kiss before you enterednthe bathroom.

PARK JIMIN'S P.O.V

You made Y/N's bed and sat down.

"Calm him down, okay?"

You chuckled after you've recalled the sentance.

Just when you wanted to go make breakfast, your phone beeped.

It was a text message.

From Yoongi.

-