chapter 1

You finally came back home, not being conscious of what had happened.

You put the snacks on the table, and found your way over to the couch.

"Y/N-ssi, are you drunk? What happened?", your friend, Yuna, helped you lay onto the couch.

"You know, I met a-"

But, before you could speak any more, your eyes closed and you fell asleep immediately.

-

"W-Where am I?"

You roamed around, just to see white walls and a white floor. There was nobody, you were all alone. You stood up and realised that you weren't in your sweatshirt and jeans.

"A blue hanbok? What?"

"It suits you.", a mysterious voice could be heard from afar. You looked around, and saw a very handsome and beautiful male body.

"Y-You.."

The male was not in it's human form completely. He had fox ears, sharp eyes and a long fluffy tail.

"You should keep that night a secret, understood?", the male said, walking closer to you, "You shouldn't say it, otherwise.."

"What, you going to attack me with your sharp teeth or your small-"

"Do. Not. Tease. Me.", he grabbed you by your hair and pulled it back, making weird noises escape your lips.

"Just, don't tell anyone. You were meant to see me, but you shouldn't even try talking about me."

He let go, and as soon as he did, you held your head and furrowed your eyebrows.

His muscular body was everything a girl could dream of. His black hair and orange strokes were breathtaking, and his elegant moves..

"You know what?! I don't even know who you are, why are you doing this, but I want you to dissapear! Understood? I don't know why I even met you! I. Don't. Need. You-"

"Oh really?", his body cocked closer to you, faces almost touching. He cupped your cheeks with his small hands, and you felt dizzy from the scent of parfume he had on.

Then, for just a second, your lips met, and you fell asleep again.

-

"NO!"

You looked at the clock next to your bed, and it was 06:15AM..

"It was just a nightmare.", you thought as your body jumped onto the floor and opened your wardrobe. You took some black jeans and an almost see-through shirt.

"Let's go.."

You had stopped paying attention to the road, when you saw a familiar male figure pass by the café you worked at.

"T-That's-AH!"

You closed your eyes shut, but someone caught you. The scent of parfume was familiar. You opened your eyes and it was that same male you saw in the dream you had last night.

"Are you okay, miss?", his voice was really pleasing. He let your body down, and checked you out from head to toes.

"If you are done eye-fucking me, I would like to go to work. And thank you for catching me."

"Y-Your welcome.. I was just-"

Before he could say another word, you had walked inside of the café and put on a red aperon, totally forgeting about the guy.

-