chapter 7

You stood still, not knowing what to answer to Jimin.

You gulped, and slowly took a step back, until your back was resting against the cold wall of your bedroom.

"W-What?", you asked, trying to kill the silence.

"What am I to you? Can you answer me?"

Jimin took a few steps closer, and observed your body from head to toe. You felt uncomfortable since you were in pajamas, and there was a man in your bedroom.

"W-What do you mean?"

Without hesitating, Jimin's body moved closer, until it was, and he had smashed his hands onto the wall in front of him.

"Am I something more than just a scary supernatural creature to you?"

His words left you speechless.. You felt nothing but anxiety and fear of what that handsome man could do. His face was just a few inches away from your's, and she didn't want anything bad happening.

Just when it seemed as if he was going to kiss you, Jimin's phone started ringing.

"Sorry.", he said and exited your bedroom.

Sweat dripped from your forehead as you sat down onto the cold bed. You were confused, and lost in thoughts and choices.

You didn't know what to think. He wanted a child with you. You felt nothing towards him, but you didn't know if he felt something towards you.

You jumped up from your bed and took a pair of jeans and a short sleeved t-shirt, and wrapped those around your figure.

-

PARK JIMIN'S P.O.V

"No. I haven't yet done it."

"When are you planning on doing it!? We don't have much time, Taemin and his gang tried killing Hoseok and Namjoon just a few hours ago."

"Jimin, if you don't do it, then I or Taehyung will. It's for the sake of our friends's lives!"

"I'll do it. For a few days. I just need to make her loosen up, that's all."

"A week. You have a week. No more, no less.", Seokjin's voice was deep and serious. Jimin gulped and hung up.

"I guess I should start on taming my little cat.", Jimin threw his phone into his pocket, and walked over to the kitchen.

After some time, you walked down into the dining room, with a smile plastered all over your face.

"Smells good Jimin!"

"Why are you so happy and friendly all of a sudden?", Jimin asked coldly while placing the eggs onto the white plate.

"Sorry. It happens when I'm hungry."

"So, you lose yourself when you're hungry?", his eyebrow rised, and lips curved into a slight smirk.

"I guess so. I like the feeling though.", you chuckled slightly, before placing a bit of an egg into your mouth.

"Y/N, Seokjin called me. The things back in our place are not going well..", Jimin spoke, grabbing your attention, "He gave me a week."

"And in that one week, I need to tame you."

You dropped the fork onto the table, and stood up, "Again with the child thing.", you muttered under your breath, "Listen Jimin. I'm sure all of those things are lies. You feel nothing but lust and hunger for my body. You probably don't know what love and passion is."

"I see the lust in your eyes now. You are going to do me once, then again without protection, make a child, wait for it to be born, take it away from me and then leave."

"I am just 17 years old, Jimin. I have a whole life to live and explore. I want to make friends, travel through different countries and historical places. See more of this world."

"Find my true love.", to this statement, Jimin flinched and glanced up to see your tears showering your face.

"But you probably don't understand it, do you?"

That hurt. Jimin looked down to his lap, and played with his fingers.

Hard footsteps that you made against the clean white tiles, made him look up and realise that you were already a few meters away from him.

His body pulled itself towards you,  setting himself onto the couch beside her.

He thought in his mind, he was going to do it.

He was going to show his feelimgs and save her from pain.

"Y/N.", he spoke, "I know you hate me. I know you don't believe me, and that all you feel towards me is haterid."

Jimin leaned closer to your slim figure, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"But, would you believe me if I told you that-"

"-I felt something towards you? Something more than just a need of power?"

"Love, perhaps?"

-