ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

After a tiring first day, Y/N decided to go for a walk. You looked around, and all you saw were couples.

As your gentle hand trailed over the fence, somebody's hand grabbed your wrist.

"What the-"

"Taemin?"

Taemin gave you a warm smile before pulling over into one dark alley.

He smashed you against the wall, and leaned in closer.

"Yoon Soomin. So, you're the one."

He face was even closer, "Um, excuse me? What are you talking about?"

Suddenly, his hands traveled lower and lower, until they came to your thighs.

His minty breath and strong cologne made you feel dizzy. Taemin's thick lips curved into a smirk as his hand cupped your womanhood.

"O-Oh my God.. T-Taemin."

"They told me you were easy, but this much? It will be so easy to have a child with you."

"Uh, wait. What?!", you took the strenght and pushed him back.

"You are crazy if you think that I will let you make love to me."

"Why not?", he pinned your hands above your head, and moved his face closer, just a few inches apart, "Am I not good enough?"

His thick lips smashed against your's  and started to suck.

You tried to push him away, but couldn't. You had to obey and do nothing. He moved between your legs, and started to move left-right.

Sweat started to drip from your small  forehead, and you felt as if you were going to faint.

You always thought those things were full of pleasure, and not painful.

"T-TAEMIN!", you moaned as he started to rub faster

"You like it? Summon."

Two tall and beautiful males summoned behind him. They had black wings and long black dresses.

A dash of light appeared a bit further from where they were. Someone walked out of it. It was a male, and he was beautiful.

His long black hair flew with the wind and curled around his orange ears, his fluffy tail around his leg.

He wore a white hanbok

Suddenly, it reminded you of that dream you had before.

"Let her go!", the male shouted.

"J-Jimin?"

"Shut up. You may only moan my-"

"I said, LET GO OF HER!", the bright male was full of anger and fire felt like coming out of his eyes. He punched Taemin hard, smashing him against the ground.

"You were always weak Jimin. I see you came here with the same reason as me and my men.", Taemin pointed at you, your shaking body.

"S-Same reason?", you whispered as
you slowly started to lose balance.

"Yes Y/N. We are here because of you."

"One of us needs to have a child with you."

It was enough. It was way too much for your body and heart to handle. You fell onto the ground, and burried your face into your knees.

"W-Why me?"

"Because you have special power in your body, and when you give it to someone, that person will gain strenght to fight back.", Jimin spoke as he kneeled closer to you.