Chapter 10

Drip drop.

Drip drop.

The sound of your soft tears fell against the mattress of the soft bed underneath your fragile figure and all you felt was the pain and pleasure of the vibrator going in you.

You shut your eyes as tight as you can wishing that everything was a fake dream. Nothing but a nightmare from your deep slumber and soon you will be awake in the morning sunlight with just yourself and maybe, him.

Your body was trembling insanely as the vibrator kept on going and your heart was pounding.

Jimin, where are you when I need you?

-

"Jimin stop hitting your forehead against the brick wall you idiot!", Jin shouts as he grabs ahold of Jimin's wrist with his hand forcefully.

Jimin grits his teeth in anger as Jin grabs his wrist and he tugs his wrist away from his grip in anger.

Jimin shoots Jin a scowl expression.

"Can you just leave me alone!?", Jimin yells in frustration as he backs away from Jin.

Jin gasps a little in shock at Jimin's rude attitude and he shoots him a disapproving glare.

"Leave you alone?! I wish I could, but we are stuck in this stupid building just to save your little girl from getting pregnant by Taemin and here we are in this waiting room and now you want me to leave you alone?!", Jin exclaims.

Jimin exasperates a tired sigh and he felt the feeling of regret. The feeling of the stupid choices he had made in the past.

If only he didn't meet Y/N.. He would've never got her in this kind of situation ever in her entire life.

She would've been safe, away from harm touching her from all the corners of her pure body.

Jimin clutches his hand into fists.

Damn you Taemin, damn you.

And as if Taemin had heard his name the door to the room slams open with a loud push. Everyone including Jimin saw Taemin's out of breath state and they all got into their defensive positions.

Everyone's guns accept Taemins we're out and loaded with bullets.

Taemin walks past them without a care and he stood in front of Jimin's distraught figure.

He smugly smiles at him.

"Aren't you gonna say something, pretty boy?", the male teases and Jimin had enough.

In a matter of seconds Jimin's hand slapped Taemin's face with such force and power.

Taemin instantly put his hand on his face as his skin turned red and swollen and he squints his eyes in pain as the stinging feeling rushed through him.

He shoots Jimin a death glare before pulling out his gun from his pocket.

Everyone except Jimin pointed their guns at Taemin's tall figure. The silence was creeping in and only everyone's heavy breathing were heard in the medium size room.

Taemin grips his gun tighter.

"You son of a bitch.. YOU DESERVE TO DIE BY ME!", Taemin hoarsely yells out.

And then, the sound of a gun triggering blasted in the room.

-