ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

You still stood there, gazing into eachother's eyes. Silence filled the whole room, so that the only thing that could be heard were your heavy  breathings and heartbeats.

"W-What do you mean to do to me I-If I say anything?", you asked, probably unaware of the fact that Jimin's body was filled with fire and annoyance.

"Geez girl, you are so stubborn. I already said that, If you do say anything, I would show you then, not now.", he gently grabbed the hem of your apron and twirled it around his finger.

"J-Jimin, I-", you stopped talking as the door of the café smashed open, revealing a broad shouldered man, with glasses on his head, dark black hair and a grey suit, to top it all off.

"Y/N- Wait, what's going on here?", he walked closer, "you did forget the number one rule, didn't you?"

The unknowm man walked closer, "I told you. Partners and sex is not allowed in this building, okay? If you want to work, then cover your body better and don't look for a dude to ri-"

"Mr. Kim, I-", just when you were about to explain everything, Jimin jumped in, moving away from your startled body with a long sigh.

"Mr. Kim, my name is Park Jimin and I'm an artist. I wanted to paint something on this wall, and realised that this young lady had the perfect height for it.", he looked into your eyes again, his lips curving into a smirk, "I asked her to stand close to the wall so I could mark everything."

It felt like an ocean wave splashed you. You felt releaved, and your cheeks started coming back to their normal color, which was pink, not dark red.

"Uh, I didn't hire you, but okay. Do whatever you want to.", he said and pushed Jimin aside, "Y/N, this is the contract you need to sign. By signing this, you will work here for three more years, with the same pay.", he brought the pen and the paper close to you, telling you to sign the contract with his eyes.

Once he left, Jimin once again jumped closer to you, pinning your body to the wall, "I guess I will be seeing you here often.", he moved his face closer to your's, leaving a tiny gap between your lips, "We should get to know eachother better."

You felt his hot breath against your lips, and your whole face. The male's brown orbs pierced sharp through your's, not allowing you to blink or move.

"I'm leaving now, but remember.", he walked even more closer, and the two of you were chest to chest, "If you tell anyone about my name or anything that happened, I will do something more to you than just breakimg your broom into multiple pieces."