Jimin's head started getting bigger....no, that's not right.

Ohmygod. He's leaning in closer to me. My heart started beating against my chest like crazy. His eyes left mine and looked down at my lips. His front teeth bit down into his own lower lip the closer he got to me.

I, too, began leaning in

I, too, began leaning in. We were a few mere centimeters away from each other at this point.

But low and behold, someone decides to burst through the door at the worst possible moment.

I push Jimin away and lean back, away from him. He looks hurt for a moment, but straightens out once he realizes why I pushed him away. We both turned to look at the intruder in slight annoyance and anger.

"Soung Areum, I presume?"

My eyes widened at the mention of my true name.

"H-how did you-?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Nevermind how I found out or what else I found out. I'm giving you a chance to explain yourself."

"I..."

I looked over at Jimin who was sitting in bewilderment and shock, staring at me.

"I...I had to."

Jimin still sat in confused silence.

"Had to what?" Yoongi asked, crossing his arms. I sighed.

Not even a whole day has passed and you're already in a pickle.

"My father's insane. Mentally and thoroughly. I had to change my name for protection."

Hey. None of that was really a lie. I'm just...bending the truth a little bit.

Jimin relaxed and sent me a sympathetic smile. Yoongi wasn't phased.

"Mhmm. I believe that your father's crazy, but you left out some important details."

I tensed up.

He knows, doesn't he?

"Now. I'm not gonna bring them up just for the time being. If you feel the urge to share, I suggest you do so before someone else decides to spill the beans." He raises an eyebrow at me.

My eyes grew wider and wider the longer the silence grew. Suddenly, he burst into laughter. I sat shocked and a little uneasy.